KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Transporter vs James Bond

The Transporter vs James Bond
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Transporter vs James Bond

The two both think that the other is a bad guy and know that the other is in the same city (New York City) but not exactly where the other is. Both have their respective gadgets/cars/etc. and start in the opposite side of NYC.

Bloodlust: ON

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:37 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Which James Bond?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:40 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hm...let's say Quatrum of Solace Bond

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:11 AM
Hewhoknowsall is currently offline Click here to Send Hewhoknowsall a Private Message Find more posts by Hewhoknowsall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'd say Frank wins. He's MUCH better at hand to hand.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frank, almost definitely.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:22 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does "etc;" include weaponry?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:23 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hewhoknowsall
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Does "etc;" include weaponry?

Yes

Let's say that Frank gets two automatic pistols to be fair.

also, hand to hand isn't all that important here unless if Frank manages to get very close/ambush James, in which why doesn't he just shoot?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 01:45 AM
Darth Martin

Frank Martin is a better H2H fighter as well as gun fighter. Not to mention a much better driver. Now if this were one of the other Bonds they'd win based on luck and tech.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 02:48 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Transporter ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 05:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Now if this were one of the other Bonds they'd win based on luck and tech.

You make an interesting point, sir.

Go on...please.

(H2H, I was under the impression that Daniel Craig is the best to date.)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 06:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

H2H-wise, he is the best to date.

But the other Bonds minus Lazenby have rediculous toys, cars, and the like. Brosnan had an invisible car. Moore had a car that formed into a mini-submarine. Connery had a mini-helicopter. Dalton had an impressive Aston Martin fitted for ice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_James_Bond_gadgets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_Bond_vehicles

Moore has rediculous luck.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:58 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Martin
H2H-wise, he is the best to date.

Only because they're trying to make the Bond movies a bit more realistic.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 12:48 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frankie say relax, Bond.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 07:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Bond kills Frank without Frank ever seeing him coming. I don't know if i'd call Bond a master strategist but he's definitely far more cunning and resourceful than Frank (outside of a car).

I'm also not convinced that Frank is necessarily a better fighter than bond. I think from what we've seen, Bond has the better display of endurance, stamina and agility. Just like Frank, Bond is always at the disadvantage in his hand to hand bouts and he always comes out on top.

I really don't think this fight is going to come down to h2h. I think it's going to be a game of cat and mouse and bond is the master at that. Frank is the type of guy to put himself out in the open. If it did come down to H2H i think it's a fair fight that can very easily end in eithers favor.

I'm going with Bond 7/10 though.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 08:00 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Bond. Frank was good, but he's no 00.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:26 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Bond kills Frank without Frank ever seeing him coming. I don't know if i'd call Bond a master strategist but he's definitely far more cunning and resourceful than Frank (outside of a car). I think from what we've seen, Bond has the better display of endurance, stamina and agility. If it did come down to H2H i think it's a fair fight that can very easily end in eithers favor.
False. And that's coming from a huge Bond fan.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:54 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I think if it came down to a hand to hand Frank kills bond almost painfully easily.

I just don't think it'll come to that, my opinion.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:56 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Bond. Frank was good, but he's no 00.

So you have to be a 00 to win? Frank had inhuman skills, he takes this comfortably.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:57 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

If this fight comes down to H2H, Martin has a decisive edge.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:13 AM
DarkNemesis is currently offline Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Frank was good, but he's no 00.
Your right. He's much better. He's stronger, faster, more acrobatic, and a superior martial artist(which Bond isn't).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 09:10 PM