KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Tien Vs Ozymandias h2h

The Deadliest Martial Artist
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Tien 1 16.67%
Mr. Veidt 5 83.33%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tien Vs Ozymandias h2h
Started by: \\S//

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tien Vs Ozymandias h2h

Tien: Rare, Exotic and Ancient disciplines of Muay Thai Martial Arts.

Vs

Adrian Veidt: Self-augmented Fighting Style taken from several Martial Arts.

Either of them could leave any man laying in pain.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 09:05 PM
\\S// is currently offline Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hard to say.

I'll have to watch Veidt's stuff after I get home. I can't watc those vids at work.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 01:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hard to say.

I'll have to watch Veidt's stuff after I get home. I can't watc those vids at work.

What do you do and why are you on here while you're supposed to be doing it?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 01:49 AM
\\S// is currently offline Click here to Send \\S// a Private Message Find more posts by \\S// Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by \\S//
What do you do and why are you on here while you're supposed to be doing it?

IT. I fix things computer related: passwords, rights, hardware configuration, software installs, etc. You know, typical IT tech stuff.

If it ain't broke, and no one wants anything installed, I sit on my arse being "available." It's a comfort thing. My user group wants the comfort to know that I'm here in case they need help.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 03:15 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

IT. I fix things computer related: passwords, rights, hardware configuration, software installs, etc. You know, typical IT tech stuff.

If it ain't broke, and no one wants anything installed, I sit on my arse being "available." It's a comfort thing. My user group wants the comfort to know that I'm here in case they need help.

So which martial artist is deadlier? And please explain why.

Last edited by \\S// on Nov 15th, 2009 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 06:58 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Muay Thai...because it's real.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 04:02 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

tien wins with a solar flare into a tri-beam

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 04:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Muay Thai...because it's real.

Actually it's pre-Muay Thai martial arts which were taught around Thailand at the time, specifically Muay Boran, Indonesian Harimua Silat, Wing Chun, Hung Ga (Not to be confused with Hung Gar) and Chinese Zui Quan Drunken Kung Fu.

But your point is moot seeing as how Ozymandias used real Martial Arts as well, specifically a combination of Shaolin Kempo, Karate, Twae Kwan Do, Judo and Jeet Kune, as any trained eye would recognize from his fight scenes in the Watchmen Film if they've seen practically every martial art in action.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 05:43 PM
dadudemon

So which martial artist is deadlier? And please explain why.

Ozy. Cause he's much much stronger and obviously much faster.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 08:31 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Actually it's pre-Muay Thai martial arts which were taught around Thailand at the time, specifically Muay Boran, Indonesian Harimua Silat, Wing Chun, Hung Ga (Not to be confused with Hung Gar) and Chinese Zui Quan Drunken Kung Fu.

But your point is moot seeing as how Ozymandias used real Martial Arts as well, specifically a combination of Shaolin Kempo, Karate, Twae Kwan Do, Judo and Jeet Kune, as any trained eye would recognize from his fight scenes in the Watchmen Film if they've seen practically every martial art in action.

I know full well that he mixed styles, but can you honestly say there's someone around who can use that style effectively?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 08:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
\\S//
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozy. Cause he's much much stronger and obviously much faster.

If being in Junior in highschool after wrestling for five years has taught me anything it's that having great strength and speed means nothing if you don't have considerable skills in comparison to your opponent. The combition of Hamirua Silat and Muay Baron would make Tien/Tony Jaa a juggernaut against anyone who uses the fighting found in the Watchmen film, and Tien has a much larger arsenal of techniques than Veidt, much larger. Tien was the greatest martial artist depicted by Tony Jaa, a martial artist/actor who some consider to be the modern day Bruce Lee.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 01:00 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

If being in Junior in highschool after wrestling for five years has taught me anything it's that having great strength and speed means nothing if you don't have considerable skills in comparison to your opponent. The combition of Hamirua Silat and Muay Baron would make Tien/Tony Jaa a juggernaut against anyone who uses the fighting found in the Watchmen film, and Tien has a much larger arsenal of techniques than Veidt, much larger. Tien was the greatest martial artist depicted by Tony Jaa, a martial artist/actor who some consider to be the modern day Bruce Lee.

Better physicals will overcome skill, ozy is too strong and too fast for tien

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 04:39 AM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Damn, a 7 year bump. That's not something you see every day. laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 04:48 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drsoe08
Nutjob

necromancy at its finest lol

Old Post Dec 6th, 2016 11:10 AM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote