KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rambo vs Jason (reboot)

Rambo vs Jason (reboot)
Started by: Davis Bloome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Rambo vs Jason (reboot)

Okay, now, if anyone here has watched Derek Mears' interviews, you'd see that he's said that this incarnation of Jason is meant to be a hunter, ala Rambo, so I figured this would be a good match up considering the new Jason isn't supernatural (yet).

Scenario 1: Hand to hand combat

Scenario 2: Weapons. Any weapon these two can get their hands on or are skilled at using applies for this scenario

Who takes this one?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:47 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So they are stalking each other? Where? Night or day?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Jason wins.

1.Rambo can't content with Jason in a fistfight.
2.A machete to Jason would be like a spanking. He'd cry. A machete to Rambo would be fatal or would place him on the DNP list.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:24 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Jason stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

H2H: Jason

Weapons: Rambo shoots him in the face.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 11:34 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Yeah, people are assuming this Jason is as powerful as the Jason from the original franchise, and he's not.

And RJ, if they were hunting one another I'd say I'd want it to take place as night.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 08:23 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Yeah, people are assuming this Jason is as powerful as the Jason from the original franchise, and he's not.

Yeah that older one eventually become a undead zombie killer.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 08:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Undead in the fact that he can be cut in half, frozen and broken, and bombed by aircraft and still keep on killing.

This one atleast can take machete swipes and gunshots.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 03:29 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

1- Jason
2- Rambo explose Jason to the moon

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 07:39 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Undead in the fact that he can be cut in half, frozen and broken, and bombed by aircraft and still keep on killing.

bombed by aircraft?!?!.........when was that?.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rambo takes both easily.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 05:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote