KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Enterprise vs Star Destroyer

Enterprise vs Star Destroyer
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Enterprise vs Star Destroyer

The ship is enterprise E, incase the ship is too much of an advantage on the Star destroyer then the ship can be changed to enterprise D hence why I put enterprise instead of enterprise E/D. Both ships are fully operational, the battle takes place above Endor. Plus the enterprise is allowed to split in two (The saucer section splitting from the main engine section) in the fight.

Which ship wins?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 11:40 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Probably Enterprise.

Especially the 'E'.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 12:15 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So with the enterprise E they'd have more of an advantage...I guess 2 scenario's could be made out of this

1st: Enterprise D
2nd: Enterprise E

I'm wondering if the crew of the enterprise would be able to energise onto the Star destroyer. I would put Vader on the Star destroyer but dunno if that would give too much of an advantage to the star destroyer.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 01:05 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

star destroyer. They move faster, have better weapons, and seem to be untouched by enemy weapons of the same caliber.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:38 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Free Man
star destroyer. They move faster, have better weapons, and seem to be untouched by enemy weapons of the same caliber.

Except no.

-Enterprise can fight/fire while at warp-speeds.

-Enterprise (starting from Shatner's TV show) has many times the range of an SD

Been awhile since I watched any of the SW films, pretty sure Star Destroyers take damage from other ships, lesser ships.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

no... you're wrong.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:09 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Both Enterprises ftw..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, you're wrong too. what's with all these wrong people today?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

no... you're wrong.

Except no. Again.

Both points I've said about the Enterprise are true. It can litterally travel out of range around the SD and fire its weapons, at warp-speeds no less.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 4th, 2009 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

What is the effective range of the Enterprise D/E?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 09:31 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Torpedos are 4,075,000km. Having trouble finding the phaser range.

Jaden had posted a picture detailing the difference in a couple of other threads like this. The old Enterprise could fire many times over that of an SD; I don't think it's gone down with the Sovereign-Class.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 09:41 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 09:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

no... you're wrong.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 09:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hahaha, heehee, okay you can troll, congratulations.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 09:52 PM
Impediment
Endless

no... you're wrong.

Either give reasons why you disagree with people or quit trolling, OFM. Don't keep telling people the same thing over and over. Discuss why or remain out of the topic.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 10:43 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

no, you're wrong too. what's with all these wrong people today?

unfortunately i am not.. the enterprise travels at a very high speed, also the ship has plenty weapons that can and will take a star destroyer out, also when you include saucer sep that is also an advantage for the enterprise...

also the millennium falcon ran circles around the star destroyer iirc, the only time being was when the falcon had the tractor beam put on it, but i don't think that will happen here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 10:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate Star Trek with a passion, but if what the ST supporters are saying here is accurate, I'm afraid a Star Destroyer is no match for the Enterprise.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 10:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate Star Trek with a passion, but if what the ST supporters are saying here is accurate, I'm afraid a Star Destroyer is no match for the Enterprise.

You hate Star Trek, but love Harry Potter... WTF is wrong with you. Star Trek is awesome.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 11:23 PM
Darth Martin

I'll go with the Enterprise. They have better weapons. With the help of a fleet of ships(Enterpise had highest damage count by far) it destroyed the Borg Cube. I'd say that's surely bigger than a standard Star Destroyer.

Is Vader onboard? Can the Starfleet officers beam onto the SD and fight? Or is this strictly a ship-to-ship fight?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 07:45 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You hate Star Trek, but love Harry Potter... WTF is wrong with you. Star Trek is awesome.
Matter of opinion.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 08:38 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote