KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Indiana Jones gauntlet...

Indiana Jones gauntlet...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indiana Jones gauntlet...

The following combatants must run the Indiana Jones gauntlet.

Rick O'Connell (The Mummy)
Beck (The Rundown)
Alan Quartermain (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen)
John McClane (Die Hard)
Ash (Army of Darkness)
Bob Lee Swagger (Shooter)
Agent 47 (Hitman)
Frank Martin (The Transporter)
Van Helsing (Van Helsing)
Rambo (Any version of Rambo)

If I left out any good candidates, feel free to let me know.....

They must clear he following scenarios:

From "Raiders of the Lost Ark":

Escape the cave from the opening scene. (NOT enter the cave, bypassing the booby traps, that's a bit much.)

Out run the Jovitos and escape in the seaplane.

The shootout at Marion's tavern.

The fistfight with the Kojak looking Nazi.

Chasing down the Nazi truck convoy, pwning them, and reclaiming the Ark.

Escaping the freighter, boarding the Nazi sub, infiltrating the Nazi base, rescuing Marion.)

From "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom":

The shootout in Club Obi Wan.

The fall from the crashing airplane.

The insect filled dinner at the Palace.

The end battle, from the time Indy KO's the initial guard, to Indy defeating Mola Ram on the collapsed bridge, and everything in between, and returning the Sankara stones to the villagers.

From "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade":

Ths initial battle on the freighter ship.

The boat chase through Venice.

Infiltrating the Nazi occupied castle, rescuing Dr. Jones Sr., the ensuing motorcycle chase, and the biplane battle.

The fight against the Nazi artillery division in the desert (When Dr. Jones and Marcus are held prisoner in the Nazi tank.)

I didn't include figuring out the booby traps leading to the Holy Grail, again this is too much.

From "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull":

The opening fight in the warehouse.

The nuclear explosion.

The motorcycle chase scene with Mutt.

The fight in the graveyard, where Indy tells Mutt "Those darts are poisonous!!!"

The jungle chase.

The h2h battle against Dovchenko, surrounded by the "big ass ants."

Each combatant is in the same exact situation as Indy was, has access to the same weaponry, and has the support of the same people Indy did. Example: Marion is there to assist during the shootout in her tavern.

Each combatant gets a days rest and is fully healed between each movie scenario (A days rest and fully healed after defeating ROTLA, before moving on to TOD.)

Each combatant gets the same amount of rest between each movie scenario battle as Indy had (Same time span that Indy had between The jungle chase and the Dovchenko h2h battle in KOTCS.)

Who clears? Who dies horribly, and when? How? Who has sex with Willie Scott?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 04:06 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Good thread. Didn't read it all yet but having looked at the lineup I'd say Beck. He's in great shape, the second best H2H combatant up there, and probably the best with guns. And he's just uberly strong.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 12:53 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bear in mind that he has only Indy's revolver and the automatic he used in Marion's tavern. And any other rifle Indy was shown using.

I'd say O'Connell stands the best chance.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

never seen shooter. Id say everyone clears

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 18th, 2009 02:50 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote