KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Eric Draven/Ashe Corven versus Spawn...

Eric Draven/Ashe Corven versus Spawn...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eric Draven/Ashe Corven versus Spawn...

The heroes from "The Crow" (Draven) and "The Crow: City of Angels" (Corven) face off against Spawn.

Draven and Corven have just finished off Top Dollar's men, together, here, in this very room.

Spawn enters and engages them in combat. None of the three are armed to being with, but there are a shitload of guns and ammo lying around, just as in the shootout scene. No one may leave the room until their opponent is destroyed.

The two Crows are circling around outside, and Spawn has no idea that killing the Crow means killing the man.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

C'mon, bitches.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 07:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the fact that you get annoyed that noone cares.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:18 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I simply wanna discuss it, to deny this is a good matchup is crazy.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:20 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I aint seen city of angels or Spawn so I can't comment. They're hardly hugely popular or even widely watched without being liked...Perhaps that's the reason noone's commenting rather than it not being a good match up.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:39 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Well I aint seen city of angels or Spawn so I can't comment. They're hardly hugely popular or even widely watched without being liked...Perhaps that's the reason noone's commenting rather than it not being a good match up.

Ouch. Wow.

RJ, I'll send you some Preparation H with my MAGICAL SPELLS! asap, man. ASAP!

*MAGICAL SPELLS!*

Didja get it?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ouch. Wow.

Just tellin' it like it is. It can be the best and most exciting match up in the world but if it's between characters from films that noone's seen then it aint gonna get discussed is it?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Corvin fron the 2nd Crow movie has Draven's powers, but he isn't as vicious as Draven. Draven took joy in killing T Bird and the others, Corvin was into it in a more tragic sense. In one scene, Corvin shoots one of the killers in the knee, is on top of him, and the killer says he didn't have a choice. Corvin then gouges out his eyes, and says, while grimacing, "You always have a choice."

But then when Corvin fights Cali, he turns into Draven, the same persona. The 2nd Crow movie wasn't as good as the first, but it;s still worth a watch IMO, you should give it a chance.

Here's Corvin against Cali, pretty cool scene:

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:54 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I can get it cheap somewhere I'll probably get it. My brother is the biggest Crow fan in the world and he says it's ****in' terrible.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:12 AM
Impediment
Endless

I've seen the Spawn movie twice. Both viewings were from around 1999. It sucked on epic scales.

I love The Crow. Awesome movie. Awesome comic.

The sequel? It was shit. Sorry, but it was just a re-hashing.

Spawn is a captain of Hell's Army.

I say he dominates.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, I know quite a few Crow fans, and they are split down the middle on it. Iggy Pop is the main bad guys henchman, he was pretty good. My only gripe was the final battle between Corvin and Judah, bit of a letdown.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:15 AM