KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Robin(Batman Forever/Batman and Robin) vs Batman(Begins and TDK)

Robin(Batman Forever/Batman and Robin) vs Batman(Begins and TDK)
Started by: Nightstick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nightstick

Robin(Batman Forever/Batman and Robin) vs Batman(Begins and TDK)

Strange forces are at work worlds have begun to change. Two Gothams have begun to merge. In one Batman disapears, but he does not leave Gotham with out a protecter as Robin remains. The Batman from the other Gotham remains and has discovered that the Batman from the other Gotham may be a killer and goes to stop him and his cohorts. Robin here's some nutjob pretending to be Batman is out to get him and decides to stop said nutjob first.

So

Round 1
Is a turf war. Both Bale Batman and O'Donnel Robin get their assets and alies. In other words each gets the contents of his Batcave. Help from his Alfred etc. We will even front Bale Batman his Wayne manor and limited police support as Robin will be getting the same. For the sake of this debate Robin will be the inherited head of the Wayne estate of his reality including bussiness holdings.

Round 2
Is a random roof top encounter with each packing his normal gadgets.

Round 3
Is melee combat. Imagine their villians have teamed up captured them and are forcing them to fight in an arena. Neither will kill under the circumstances. Robin is armed with a staff and Batman has a sword. This is a plain clothes afair. Both are dressed in work out clothes.

Round 4
Similiar to above accept. No weapons.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 04:29 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

1: Robin. Anthalogy Batcave had more......stuff....And Robin's fight in the alley versus the thugs was uberesque.

2. Not sure.

3. Batman.

4. Robin.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
1: Robin. Anthalogy Batcave had more......stuff....And Robin's fight in the alley versus the thugs was uberesque.

2. Not sure.

3. Batman.

4. Robin.

So let me get this straight you think Anthology Batman would lose to Baleman? As evidenced by your reactions/comments in the Baleman vs Storm Shadow thread, but you think Anthology Robin could take out Baleman?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:11 AM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nightstick
So let me get this straight you think Anthology Batman would lose to Baleman? As evidenced by your reactions/comments in the Baleman vs Storm Shadow thread, but you think Anthology Robin could take out Baleman?

In scenario one and four? Yes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:13 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

In scenario one and four? Yes.

So are you of the belief that O'Donnel Robin could take Anthology Batman in a straight h2h2 fight.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:14 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nightstick
So are you of the belief that O'Donnel Robin could take Anthology Batman in a straight h2h2 fight.
Well, I am of the belief that Robin is faster than both Batmen. He took on the painted face goons in the alley with no armor and pwned them. Both Batmen are stronger and obviously will bust Robin up hella bad if they get ahold of him.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:16 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Both Batmen are stronger and obviously will bust Robin up hella bad if they get ahold of him.

Clooney Batman will only bust up his anus.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's a given, Rob.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 08:51 PM