KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Predator 2 versus Talec....

Predator 2 versus Talec....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Predator 2 versus Talec....

The second Predator versus Talec from "I come in Peace."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099817/

Talec:

The Predator has won, he has beaten Danny Glover and the others, he is unharmed and still has his arm. He is on his way back to his ship when he sees Talec, the giant alien from "I come in Peace", killing someone. As Talec withdraws the endorphin draining device from his victims forehead, he hears a THUD behind him. Turning around, he sees the Predator. Simple, the Predator wants to make Talec his next trophy, while Talec wants the Predators endorphins.

The fight takes place in an abandoned multilevel parking garage, fully lit. The Predators cloaking device has been damaged. He has all his weapons minus the wrist nuke. Talec has all his weapons, including his big ass machine gun with exploding rounds, and the wrist mounted magnetic disc thrower thingie.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 11:20 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Hahahaha, "I come in Peace", what a silly movie. From what I remember from ICIP, the alien-drug-dealer dewd was a horrible shot --worse than a stormtrooper. I suppose he could get the Pred high with his wrist contraption and date-rape the Pred, FTW.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 11:58 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The exploding rounds make up for his lack of marksmanship.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The exploding rounds make up for his lack of marksmanship.

Bullshit, they didn't make up for it in the movie. He sucked bawls, even with the alien gun.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:36 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blinky
Bullshit, they didn't make up for it in the movie. He sucked bawls, even with the alien gun.
In the shootout scene with the alien cop, he blows a hole in the cops side with one of the explosive rounds that hit feet away from the cop.

Yeah, they do indeed.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:39 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Yeah just focus on that and just ignore the countless showings of his shit marksmanship in the rest of the movie.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a rapid fire weapon, dude. If Talec gets Pred in his sights, one of the rounds will find it's mark and **** him up.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:46 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Now we are back to my first point. F*cking merry-go-round.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The horrible shot thing? I already told you, the rounds were explosive, man. IF he hits close enough to the Pred, IF then the Pred is screwed.

IF he hits close enough.

Talec was sevenish feet tall, right?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:49 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Your faggotry reigns supreme.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice, very helpful to the thread.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:53 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Well tried to actually logically discuss this with you, all you did was show me your ass.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:55 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How? You quoted Talec's shit aim, I said the explosive rounds, IF they hit close enough, will **** Pred up.

What part did I show my ass?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 12:58 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Watch the movie again. Did the space gun really do Talec that much good? All he killed with it are ; one space man (with aim as bad as Talec, it was like watching two blind retards trying to shoot each other with shot guns) and cannon fodder baddies. The alien gun was shit. Talec didn't even go down when shot with the space guin, HE GOT KILLED BY A F*CKING METAL POLE!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet it blew up cop cars with ease. at the rest

Forget the gun for a sec, Talec was pretty effective with his wrist mounted CD thrower.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:05 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Well even IF the alien gun was bad ass... like I said-- who cares coz Talec didn't do shit with it anyways.

Yeah but Preds flying disc had better showings, IMO.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:07 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well even IF the alien gun was bad ass... like I said-- who cares coz Talec didn't do shit with it anyways.

Yeah but Preds flying disc had better showings, IMO.

You gotta consider that maybe the aliens were so fast that they were harder to hit.

Better showings? How so? Talec's disc took out half a dozen men in one sitting.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:09 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

You gotta consider that maybe the aliens were so fast that they were harder to hit.

Better showings? How so? Talec's disc took out half a dozen men in one sitting.

Talec was slow as hell, slow enough to get hit by Dolf's slow-ass roundhouse kicks.

True, but this is one on one, so that wont be an issue. Preds disc cut through countless frozen cow bodies and even metal iirc.

Last edited by Blinky on Apr 11th, 2010 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, but this is one on one, so that wont be an issue. Preds disc cut through countless frozen cow bodies and even metal iirc.
OK, point, but Talec's disc was way faster.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:15 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

OK, point, but Talec's disc was way faster.

Really, I'd have to watch Pred 2 again, I remember it being pretty fast.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2010 01:19 AM