KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lady Deathstrike versus TX.....

Lady Deathstrike versus TX.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lady Deathstrike versus TX.....

TX and Lady Death strike face off.

TX is at full strength, energy weapons intact.

LD is as she was when she fought Wolverine.

Fight takes place in the shopping mall from Dawn of the Dead.

And yes, to the death.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 11:05 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

TX takes out deathstrike to easy

Old Post May 1st, 2010 11:38 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How so? LD tanked a Cyclops energy blast. I don't know what TX can use to destroy LD with..

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 11:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

TX has a liquid metal exoshell, right? She has regen, just like LD, but only MORE so, methinks.

LD didn't show much except for crazy agility and speed.

TX has strength and sci-fi weaponry at her disposal.

I'm gonna go with TX.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:17 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** I forgot about TX's liquid metal exo. /thread.

Shoulda made it TX versus T-850.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:18 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
TX has a liquid metal exoshell, right? She has regen, just like LD, but only MORE so, methinks.

LD didn't show much except for crazy agility and speed.

TX has strength and sci-fi weaponry at her disposal.

I'm gonna go with TX.
exactly. TX is liquid metal and more durable than T-1000. deathstrike would be only wasting her energy on TX. the only physical damage that would effect TX is a hit from movie hulk, superman , hancock anyone with super strength

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:22 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
**** I forgot about TX's liquid metal exo. /thread.

Shoulda made it TX versus T-850.
sad TX owns T-850

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:22 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chomperx9
sad TX owns T-850
No shit. LD versus T850.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:23 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No shit. LD versus T850.
movie LD would win. she could cut thru T850

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:26 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** me sideways.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 12:28 AM
Ages
Starfish Prime

I don't remember the TX being able to regen after its frame has been damaged..it's not the T-1000

The pretty much comes down to whether the TX's plasma cannon can take down LD, which has durability on par with movie wolvs
If not, CQC LD takes it, Adamantium > TX's Metal frame.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 02:36 AM
Ages is currently offline Click here to Send Ages a Private Message Find more posts by Ages Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this is how this goes down...

they look at each other, start making out/the end

oh and TX ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 03:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ages
I don't remember the TX being able to regen after its frame has been damaged..it's not the T-1000

The pretty much comes down to whether the TX's plasma cannon can take down LD, which has durability on par with movie wolvs
If not, CQC LD takes it, Adamantium > TX's Metal frame.
Aha, thread renewed.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 05:15 AM