KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dutch vs Royce

Dutch vs Royce
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Dutch vs Royce

Alt. Title: Arnold vs Adrien.

Old-school vs New-school.

We're gonna settle this once and for all. Dutch is going to take on Royce in a battle to the death.

But instead of the jungles of Central America or the Super Predators' game reserve, this battle will take place in the City of God (infamous slum outside of Rio de Janeiro).

Each man is armed with their primary weapon, along with a sidearm (Beretta handgun), a knife, and several grenades.

Which survivor will win this battle?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 09:19 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

I'm going with the old school. I believe this may
boil down to a 1 on 1 slugfest which Arnold will win
due to durability and strength advantage

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 09:26 PM
McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Since the Royce respect threat turned into a big argument over who was better, we'll settle this once and for all Deadliest Warrior-style.

Three rounds. Each man is armed with their default gear seen in the movies:

Dutch: M16 Assault Rifle/M203 Grenade Attatchment, Combat Knife, Frag Grenades (Satchel Charge Banned)

Royce: AA-12 Auto Shotgun, M1911 Handgun, Machete (Combat Knife banned, since he didn't use it)

Round One takes place in the forests of the Pacific Northwest (Rambo: First Blood), Round Two takes place in the City of God...and Round Three is a drinking contest.

Who wins?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 03:44 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Dutch.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 04:05 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dutch butchers Royce.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 04:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Dutch was hardcore.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 05:05 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Dutch. Royce seemed much more... efficent, in terms of using his weapon and smarts, but I'm gonna just chalk that up to Arnold being a victim of 1980's action hero mentality (fire hundreds of rounds of ammo for no reason from the clip, brawn over brain, etc).

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 05:31 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dutch has a better weapon, he can fire and launch a grenade at the same time.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 05:36 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Woah!

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 05:37 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? White girl?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 05:41 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Check Royce's article on Xenopedia. His AA Shotgun can fire exploding shells.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But did Royce have exploding shells? No.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:02 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

simply put.. Royce loses

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gee Brucey, ya think?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:13 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gee Brucey, ya think?

dunno, im having fun

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 06:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
dunno, im having fun
THAT'S what it's all about dude. You get mad props from me yes

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 08:05 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THAT'S what it's all about dude. You get mad props from me yes

cool

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 08:21 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
cool
Batman still sucks, though.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 08:29 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Batman still sucks, though.

Current movie Batman is still Year 1...2 level. Comic Batman is a force of nature. mad

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 08:49 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Since the Royce respect threat turned into a big argument over who was better, we'll settle this once and for all Deadliest Warrior-style.

Three rounds. Each man is armed with their default gear seen in the movies:

Dutch: M16 Assault Rifle/M203 Grenade Attatchment, Combat Knife, Frag Grenades (Satchel Charge Banned)

Royce: AA-12 Auto Shotgun, M1911 Handgun, Machete (Combat Knife banned, since he didn't use it)

Round One takes place in the forests of the Pacific Northwest (Rambo: First Blood), Round Two takes place in the City of God...and Round Three is a drinking contest.

Who wins?

I see Royce had to be gimped of his explosives.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 14th, 2010 04:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote