KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Muhammad Ali vs. Monroe Hutchen

Muhammad Ali vs. Monroe Hutchen
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Muhammad Ali vs. Monroe Hutchen

Both men were on top in their respective organizations but were doubted upon when they had to go up against stronger opponents. In the end, these two men stood above their opponents after two well fought matches. Who wins this fight? Standard boxing rules apply.

Combatants
*Muhammad Ali (Will Smith/Ali)
*Monroe Hutchen (Wesley Snipes/Undisputed)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:12 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Did you just recently watch Undisputed on AMC also?

But I believe I'll give it to Ali

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 04:12 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I wasn't aware that it came on tv. I bought the dvd this summer.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 03:48 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I wasn't aware that it came on tv. I bought the dvd this summer.

It's one of my all-time favorites

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 07:58 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was shit.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:01 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It was shit.

Why is it that there is very little that me and you agree on?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:04 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

2 and 3 were good though.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:04 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

You liked the sequels better than the original?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:05 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

In this case, yes. In general? No.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Smith wins, he pays his taxes and is in the running for T'Challa big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:33 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Smith wins, he pays his taxes and is in the running for T'Challa big grin

Who the hell are you talking about?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Lestov16
Who the hell are you talking about?

Will Smith's Ali, having some fun as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 09:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Haven't seen the third one as my copy didn't work but the original is miles ahead of the second installment.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Matter of opinion.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:32 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

The fact that 2 had MJW in it makes it superior. Wesley Snipes sucks.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:34 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Agreed, with the exception of the Blade movies and White men can't jump.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:36 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Matter of opinion.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 01:38 AM
Darth Martin

MJW is uberness on earth as we all know, but even he couldn't save the second film. Him and Scott Adkins do some cool things in the ring but all of the fights were predictable. The altercations between Rhames and Snipes are much better than the ones between White and Adkins.

White would probably beat the shit out of Snipes but that doesn't make him a better actor. And we all know the acting of Adkins doesn't come close to approaching that of Rhames. Plus, there was the Peter Faulk mob boss character who was well done. Alot better than the cripple in Undisputed 2.

Undisputed>>>>Undisputed 2.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 12:23 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember the way Uri's leg looked after MJW ****ed it up...... *shudders*

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 01:14 PM
Darth Martin

That fight was lame as hell. MJW dominated the match, after just learning mixed martial arts tactics, against a guy who up until then was potrayed as a utter badass inside the ring with unparralleled skill in his department.

The fight between Snipes and Rhames however....... smokin'

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 05:09 PM