KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Prince Zuko versus Sub Zero...

Prince Zuko versus Sub Zero...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prince Zuko versus Sub Zero...

Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender) versus Sub Zero (MK1 version.)

Fight takes place in the room where Sun Zero fought Liu Kang. Anything goes.

Who wins?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Sub Zero.....he was a much better physical specimen, and he doesn't need an environmental source of his element to use it. An ice attack takes about the same length as a flame attack from Zuko though.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

MK1 Sub Zero didn't really overly impress h2h. he and Zuko looked close to the same skill level. Also, the room they fight in has plenty of burning torches.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2010 11:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, I made a booboo.....Prince Zuko took on about 100 firebenders at once and was pwning their asses. Better make this both Sub Zero's versus Zuko.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 12:05 AM
KingD19

When did he take on 100 firebenders at once? I forgot the parts of that shitty ass movie.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:26 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

When he had the mask on, rescuing Aang. All cqc, no firebending.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:32 AM
KingD19

Ooooooh yeah, as the Blue Spirit. Didn't he have his twin swords for that though?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 04:59 AM
KingD19

Also, firebenders in the movie seemed to have to be fairly close to a source of fire to use it. Sub-Zero has to charge up for a bit of time, but he could easily dodge any fire attacks.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Also, firebenders in the movie seemed to have to be fairly close to a source of fire to use it. Sub-Zero has to charge up for a bit of time, but he could easily dodge any fire attacks.

No, not all the time. They were always 5-20ish feet from the flames. Plus there are torches all over the room in question, Zuko will always be close to a fire source.

Ooooooh yeah, as the Blue Spirit. Didn't he have his twin swords for that though?
Yup, but there was also the scene on the boat where he took on like half a dozen firebenders and ***** slapped them.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:13 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

The fire-bending soldiers in that film are little more than clowns.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 02:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sub Zero from the film would kick his ass.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 03:18 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The fire-bending soldiers in that film are little more than clowns.
They were soldiers. Clowns or not, taking on 6 of them in one sitting and never getting hit is way impressive.

Sub Zero got his ass kicked in less than 30 seconds.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:06 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
Sub Zero from the film would kick his ass.

Probably not. Zuko was better h2h, and his fire attacks were more impressive. Fire melts ice.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 05:09 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Is this the movie version? M Nights?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this should have been from the cartoon laughing out loud

but i must rewatch the movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 06:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

None of the fire attacks in that movie were impressive. And if you wanna talk about Zuko beating the no name, no feat soldiers. Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, and Sonya beat every guy in the dining hall....no big whoop.

Sub-Zero lost to Liu Kang....the guy who beat Shang Tsung, and would later go on to beat Shao Kahn...no shame in that.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 07:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

None of the fire attacks in that movie were impressive. And if you wanna talk about Zuko beating the no name, no feat soldiers. Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, and Sonya beat every guy in the dining hall....no big whoop.

Sub-Zero lost to Liu Kang....the guy who beat Shang Tsung, and would later go on to beat Shao Kahn...no shame in that.

He lost the h2h battle quite miserably.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 10:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just watched MK2 again. Sub Zero from MK2 would likely kick the shit outta Zuko. Sub Zero from MK2 was shit.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2010 11:19 PM