KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ghost Rider vs Movie Iron Man

Ghost Rider vs Movie Iron Man
Started by: lilshogun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilshogun

Ghost Rider vs Movie Iron Man

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance version takes on Tony Stark Iron Man.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 11:09 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You have to add a scenario for validity, else I will have to close this.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 11:18 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

Ok..So Loki plucked Ghost Rider from his reality into his Avenger's reality. Loki in disguised as the devil convinced him if he were to destroy Iron Man, he will remove the demon curse. Ghost Rider seen teh bad things that Tony Stark had in the past. He now pursues him at his Tower. GR destroys all security and Tony suits up. The fight begins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2012 11:40 PM
lilshogun is currently offline Click here to Send lilshogun a Private Message Find more posts by lilshogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Most of Tony's arsenal isn't gonna affect him. GR took a stinger twice and the second time, he took one at point blank and it didn't do crap so the only things that might work are the repulsor and ionic blasts and I doubt even those will harm him.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 04:20 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The Rider is too vague a character to have a decent fight here.

I'll put my money on him though. Especially considering Tony was a weapons designer for the military.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 01:09 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

GR took a bunker-buster missile in the second film as one of his highest showings. IM has no chance here, he can only fly around and delay his doom.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 03:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilshogun

True, one thing I did not see that was used by GR 2nd film was his pinnacle stare. He pretty much reduced them to dust. Could GR affect Iron man's technology with hellfire? It seems what ever GR rides on something he can mystically enhance what ever he uses with the hellfire.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Rider is too vague a character to have a decent fight here.

I'll put my money on him though. Especially considering Tony was a weapons designer for the military.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 05:59 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

But Penance Stare should not work considering Ironman perceives his sight digitally. GR would have to tear his visor off and stare deep into his actual eyes.

Thor easily tore his plate mask off at the end of Avengers and GR has the chains to grab and real himself in.

But Tony proved in his early armor to challenge Thor in decent H2H combat. Not that he really has the the ability to takedown GR in the long run.

GR can throw those chains with accuracy around an opponents neck and drag them down.

I'm backing GR here. Stark in the next film is going to be a beast because I've seen the storyboards. He'll have speed and control of the surroundings plus power output. But currently GR has the advantage.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 06:31 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pwned
That guy

Link me to these fabled storyboards... Please..... I want to see.... messed

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 06:36 PM
Pwned is currently offline Click here to Send Pwned a Private Message Find more posts by Pwned Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Well we are delving into comic territory now.

Ironman took on one of the Worthy. Who were normal supervillains who got a hammer and gained powers equal to Thor.

One was the Grey Gargoyle. Who could turn anything into stone with his touch. But the upgrade meant he could now do it with his stare. Ironman was immune to the effects due to him perceiving the world digitally.

But as I stated before Thor tore Ironmans visor off with ease. And I believe GR has the same level of strength. Making such an advantage useless if GR wraps his chains around Starks neck and drags him in.

The storyboards I've witnessed are secret and can't be disclosed in regards to Starks Extremis upgrade. Witch will be huge.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jun 14th, 2012 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2012 07:00 PM