KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Whiplash vs Aldritch Killian

Whiplash vs Aldritch Killian
Started by: Lestov16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Whiplash vs Aldritch Killian

Whiplash gets his final suit from IM2
Deathmatch in Manhattan
Who takes it?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2013 07:46 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Silent Hero

Whiplash will just cut him in half.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2013 09:52 PM
The Silent Hero is currently offline Click here to Send The Silent Hero a Private Message Find more posts by The Silent Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Whiplash dies

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 03:26 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Depends.. Is it early whiplash? Or whiplash armor? Also how far apart do they start off?

range gives whiplash some advantage but facts are whiplash 1.0 wouldn't cut threw a weaker portable version of tonys armor despite being able to cut threw cars while Killian ripped full armors apart with no issue. Whiplash can play the range game but I can see Killian being able to close the distance if not just slicing the whips with his own superior heat.
Without the whips he is just a man.

Whiplash 2.0 has flight and a bigger armor than Tony but I see the same thing happening again. the range game can go but so far when you can't really damage your opponent and I don't see his whips doing anything to Killian other than maybe wrapping around his neck and even then I don't see it doing the damage it did to tonys lesser armor when it wrapped itself in his weaker coils. He would just cut it anyway and rob whiplash of a weapon.

Well i guess it doesnt 'depends' lol. Killian wins.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Last edited by SevenShackles on Jun 6th, 2013 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 06:08 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Silent Hero

Tony Stark cut Killian's arm off with a simple knife. Whiplash would have no trouble here. Even the prototype version cut through cars like a knife through butter.

Whiplash has the reaction times to win, he fought Tony and Rhodes flying around him and still beat them. He blocked repulsor beams. If didn't stand around at the end gloating, he would have won.

Last edited by The Silent Hero on Jun 6th, 2013 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 06:33 PM
The Silent Hero is currently offline Click here to Send The Silent Hero a Private Message Find more posts by The Silent Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Killian heals tho. I dunno if Whiplash could put him down for the count

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2013 06:35 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Depends.. Is it early whiplash? Or whiplash armor? Also how far

quote:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16 Whiplash gets his final suit from IM2 Deathmatch in Manhattan Who takes it?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 06:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Thanks Kazenji, didnt notice. no expression

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2013 06:39 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote