KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Pinhead vs Castiel

Pinhead vs Castiel
Started by: michaelx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
michaelx

Pinhead vs Castiel

Both at their max power

Castiel (supernatural) vs Pinhead + Cenobites

Old Post Nov 24th, 2013 10:57 PM
michaelx is currently offline Click here to Send michaelx a Private Message Find more posts by michaelx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You'd want this in Foreign Cinema. I also am almost positive Cass doesn't have the showings to compare to the Hellraiser crew, but I could be wrong.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 03:51 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Pinhead wins.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 04:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
You'd want this in Foreign Cinema. I also am almost positive Cass doesn't have the showings to compare to the Hellraiser crew, but I could be wrong.
You are.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 04:08 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Pinhead. Feats.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 02:46 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

IIRC, demons viewed angels as Cthulhu in Supernatural. The entirety of Hell was shitting it's pants when Castiel grabbed Dean. Is Pinhead really more powerful?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 05:03 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

There's still the disparity between universes. How sure are we that Supernatural is on par with Hellraiser, or vice versa?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 08:46 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Lucifer and Micheal fighting was going to destroy half the world wasn't it?

And lesser angels were causing global disasters on a whim; also they had the ability to travel through time or send others, stop time, cause massive level storms and anomalies, even transmutation and alteration like giving people stage 4 cancer or removing organs from them.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 09:39 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

TBF, wasn't that Raphael, who is an archangel and above Cas?

TBH, I haven't seen Supernatural since the Leviathan season when Dean went to Purgatory (it was getting repetitive), so I don't know Cas's current power level. It's just that Angels massively outclass demons in the Supernaturalverse. Pinhead would arguably even fit the profile of a Supernatural demon in that he was a former human soul that was converted into a entity. As XF sagaciously stated, it's a matter of disparity between universes.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 25th, 2013 11:02 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michaelx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
TBF, wasn't that Raphael, who is an archangel and above Cas?

At the beginning of S6. Later on, he killed Rap just by snapping his fingers.

I guess giving cas full powers was a mistake (my bad). Anyways, I'm revising this thread.

This is normal Cas not God Cas.

God-Castiel seemed to believe he could take on Death himself, and if he could, that would definitively put him way above even Labyrinth-Leviathan. Pinhead has no chance in hell against God-Cas.

Normal Cas Vs Pinhead - Arena match (feats)

Last edited by michaelx on Nov 26th, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 12:50 AM
michaelx is currently offline Click here to Send michaelx a Private Message Find more posts by michaelx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I never assumed we were using God Cas. I am saying that even regular angels like Castiel massively outclass demons in the Supernaturalverse, and Pinhead seems similar to a Supernatural demon. I could easily see the events of Hellraiser occurring in Supernatural. But if so, that means Cas curbstomps Pinhead, as he does all demons.

The thing is Cas's feats consist of wiping out demons and angels who kill demons, so it all comes down to whether Pinhead is considered a Supernatural-level demon, or something else. I see nothing to suggest otherwise.

Jack Bauer

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 01:00 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Normal Castiel has been upgraded though. He's a Seraphim, which is just one level under the Archangels and he doesn't need God for his powers to work. He's the same level as Zachariah.

So even if he's not God Cas, he's still practically one of the most powerful angels in existence, as only the Arch's are above the Seraph, and he's the only Seraph left after Zachariah got killed.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 03:57 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote