KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » General Fallon vs. Jabberwocky

General Fallon vs. Jabberwocky
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

General Fallon vs. Jabberwocky

Who wins ?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 03:52 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I believe Fallon wins. I want to say this first before Rob comes in here and rides my coattails.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:32 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

laughing out loud You must wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats and screaming "Robtard, no! Stop beating me!"

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:37 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud You must wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats and screaming "Robtard, no! Stop beating me!"
Do you disagree that Fallon wins ? Quit turning every thread into a flame war due to your unhappy home life. I wish you the best.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:39 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

As the guy who recently got his shit pushed in by a mod and banned probably shouldn't be making blatant bait/troll threads, at least so soon.

That's good free advice since it's Christmas time, Quanchi smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:44 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

As the guy who recently got his shit pushed in by a mod and banned probably shouldn't be making blatant bait/troll threads, at least so soon.

That's good free advice, Quanchi smile
Lighten up. You wanted me to quote "make a proper thread." Now you are throwing a hissy fit. Back to the topic at hand.

Who wins ?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:46 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you've made a second thread with the Jabberwocky, which you know nothing about. Why?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:49 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So you've made a second thread with the Jabberwocky, which you know nothing about. Why?
I know everything about this character. The movie was pretty lame as well. You probably loved it. Who wins ?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 04:51 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Then you'd know that it was specifically stated that only a Vorpal Sword can slay a Jabberwocky smile Ergo, you're lying again and it's Christmas eve.

Yet another thread you've made from ignorance, Coattail-rider.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 25th, 2013 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 05:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Then you'd know that it was specifically stated that only a Vorpal Sword can slay a Jabberwocky smile

ergo, you're lying again and it's Christmas eve.
That is in its own fictional universe. That doesn't apply to Albion in the Giant universe. Also no limits fallacy. You're quite awful at debating.

Best part if you ignore this in the Smaug thread proving you are a hypocrite who uses selective reasoning from thread to thread.

Game. Set. Match.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 05:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You don't get to decide after you've shown your ignorance which powers/abilities are in play and are not smile

Smaug doesn't use "weapons", or didn't you notice? He has natural means of attack via fire, tail, tooth and claw and he'd literally just eat the Jabberwocky up with his massive size advantage.

Good job fumbling and shoving your own foot up your ass again, Coattail-rider.

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 25th, 2013 at 05:11 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 05:07 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You don't get to decide after you've shown your ignorance which powers/abilities are in play and are not smile

Smaug doesn't use "weapons", or didn't you notice? He has natural means of attack via fire, tail, tooth and claw and he'd literally just eat the Jabberwocky up with his massive size advantage.

Good job fumbling and shoving your own foot up your ass again, Coattail-rider.
Fallon can also use his hands to beat the Jabberwocky as well.

You abandon the logic with only this can defeat him and then give some lame cop out answer.

When has Smaug ever eaten a dragon ? I mean what are you even talking about.

Fallon wins as he beats the life from the Jabberwocky. No limits fallacy.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 05:24 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
Fallon can also use his hands to beat the Jabberwocky as well.

You abandon the logic with only this can defeat him and then give some lame cop out answer.

When has Smaug ever eaten a dragon ? I mean what are you even talking about.

Fallon wins as he beats the life from the Jabberwocky. No limits fallacy.

laughing out loud

Possible.

Not my fault you make threads with characters you know nothing about.

laughing out loud Great logic there. "We never see Smaug eat, therefore he can't eat!" You're the worst debater in all the internets, Coattail-rider.

Meh, maybe. If he doesn't get his throat ripped out. Either way, this thread is finished smile

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 06:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Possible.

Not my fault you make threads with characters you know nothing about.

laughing out loud Great logic there. "We never see Smaug eat, therefore he can't eat!" You're the worst debater in all the internets.

Meh, maybe. If he doesn't get his throat ripped out. Either way, this thread is finished smile
I make threads in which I completely understand the characters unlike you who uses self serving logic while abandoning it from thread to thread.

When has Smaug ever eaten something in combat as large as a dragon. It's like saying a human eats another smaller human in a fight. Think, cuckhold

Fallon wins. Just grab ahold of my coattails and enjoy the ride.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 06:18 PM