KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Smaug vs Reign of Fire

Smaug vs Reign of Fire
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Smaug vs Reign of Fire

The Bull Dragon from RoF has a horde of gold that Smaug wants for his collection.

Smaug has to go through 10 females before the final fight with Bull.

Fight takes place over the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

Can Smaug win?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 12:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smaug loses..sorry quan sick

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 12:07 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

If it was just Smaug vs. the bull, then Smaug wins (he is smarter after all). But going through 10 females I think is a bit too much for him.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 01:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Smaug has deductive reasoning and intellect whereas the Bull has savage and carnal instinct.

Is any better than the other?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 01:07 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Smaug wins.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 01:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
The Bull Dragon from RoF has a horde of gold that Smaug wants for his collection.

Smaug has to go through 10 females before the final fight with Bull.

Fight takes place over the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

Can Smaug win?
[/QUOTE
[QUOTE=14569337]Originally posted by Supra
Smaug loses..sorry quan sick

In all honesty guys we all know Smaug cannot die but from a black arrow. He would own anyone else..

I dont see how he could possible lose to other lesser dragons

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 04:00 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Smaug has deductive reasoning and intellect whereas the Bull has savage and carnal instinct.

Is any better than the other?

Superior intelligence has always overcome superior force.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 04:11 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Supra
In all honesty guys we all know Smaug cannot die but from a black arrow. He would own anyone else..

I dont see how he could possible lose to other lesser dragons

To be fair, Smaug has never gone up against tanks and modern artillery... which the Reign of Fire dragons have fought against and mostly dominated.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 06:47 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FrothByte
To be fair, Smaug has never gone up against tanks and modern artillery... which the Reign of Fire dragons have fought against and mostly dominated.

Show me wear they took a tank round and survived..and what about how he took that dragon down..with a black harpoon that shot a black arrowsmile

Every instance I saw he smoke the tanks and modern artillery before they got a shot off.

What about Smaug getting dipped in melted gold and walking away like it was nothing...lets see one of those dragons survive that..

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 06:50 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by FrothByte

Largely due to numbers and their basic physiology/biology, aka the ability to shoot chemicals from their mouth which ignite upon contact.

Smaug's durability is far beyond what they dragons are possessed off, Smaug also shrugged off molten gold, and Smaug is much bigger than these dragons. His flames are also hotter going by feats, and he has human-level intelligence, as opposed to these dragons which are more or less just primitive beasts.

This is essentially Smaug's fight to lose.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2013 01:08 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote