KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Red Skull (CA Thefirstavenger)

The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Red Skull (CA Thefirstavenger)
Started by: TheOneFirestorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheOneFirestorm

The Joker (The Dark Knight) vs Red Skull (CA Thefirstavenger)

Scenario one 2 days of prep

Scenario two Gun fight in the area of the Eifle tower Paris France away both have a pistol

Scenario three
Hand to hand fight in a Tgi Fridays Chicago, Illinois

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 07:46 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 07:48 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joker
Red Skull
Red Skull

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 09:38 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Red Skull in all three.

Joker is arguably smarter, but in prep he has the advantage of substantially greater resources.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 09:43 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Joker is arguably smarter, but in prep he has the advantage of substantially greater resources.

Which is exactly why joker wins the first round

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 09:45 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I actually meant that in prep Red Skull has the advantage of greater resources.

Much greater resources.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 09:52 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually meant that in prep Red Skull has the advantage of greater resources.

Much greater resources.

For some reason I thought Joker had one-sided prep. Red Skull in all 3

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 10:03 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Joker is smart but is also insane. He's capable of making some very surprising moves but on the other hand I don't think he's capable of being as driven as Red Skull.

Round 1 is a toss up. I'm leaning towards Red Skull simply because his plans of world domination were a whole lot harder to organize than Joker's anarchy. But who knows, Joker just might surprise.

Round 2 and 3 obviously goes to Skull.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 10:49 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Round 1 isn't a toss-up, Do you not remember the amount of men and equipment under his control during the movie?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 10:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Joker

Skull

Skull

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 10:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Silent Master
Round 1 isn't a toss-up, Do you not remember the amount of men and equipment under his control during the movie?

Who, Red Skull? Like I said, I'm leaning towards Red Skull. The only thing making me consider it a toss up is Joker's unpredictability. Though I guess to be fair, Joker's plans only worked because Batman was unwilling to kill him. Red Skull won't have that hesitation.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 11:03 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Why even include the fist fight? Intentional spite.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 11:09 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
Who, Red Skull? Like I said, I'm leaning towards Red Skull. The only thing making me consider it a toss up is Joker's unpredictability. Though I guess to be fair, Joker's plans only worked because Batman was unwilling to kill him. Red Skull won't have that hesitation.

Joker's unpredictability isn't really going to help against bombers, tanks, laser rifles etc etc etc.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 11:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Skull in all three.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 11:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by FrothByte
Though I guess to be fair, Joker's plans only worked because Batman was unwilling to kill him. Red Skull won't have that hesitation.

Well, that's because one of Joker's goals was to get Batman to kill him.

Originally posted by Firefly218
Joker
Red Skull
Red Skull

thumb up

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 01:39 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's easy to tell who didn't watch the Captain America movie.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 01:51 AM
Badabing
Karen

Red Skull in all three.

I guess the Red Skull is immune to lint and knives...and magic tricks!?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 05:18 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote