KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos VS Voldemort, Smaug, Sauron

Thanos VS Voldemort, Smaug, Sauron
Started by: Epicurus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Thanos VS Voldemort, Smaug, Sauron

Movie versions of all. Thanos' showings from the prelude to Thor:The Dark World are applicable here.

Fight is to the death and is on Middle Earth. Sauron and Voldy are allowed to summon their armies(Voldemort's forces are available on ME for the purposes of this thread) as backup whenever they feel like. Same goes for Thanos and his Chitauri fleet if he gets overwhelmed by their numbers.

Who wins? Team or Thanos?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 11:21 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What did he do in Thor 2, because he didn't do jack shit in Avengers

Sauron himself could probably take down the Leviathan. Death Eaters are flying teleporters who can telekinetically wreck bridges, so I give them the win against the Chitauri. Fiendfyre is also going to seriously wreck the Chitauri's shit.

Smaug is a non-factor.

And does Vold get the Elder Wand, because if so, he unleashes this blast on Thanos:

and WTFpwns him.

With or without the Elder Wand, if Thanos didn't do some crazy-impressive shit in Thor 2, I don't see how he wins here.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 11:36 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well, we can at least assume he is better than Thor, and Thor would murder Voldemort and his entire family in a fight, so there is that.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 01:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I was under the assumption that Thanos has only appeared for a few seconds in the credits of The Avengers.

That said, WTF is he going to do with no screen feats?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 03:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
What did he do in Thor 2, because he didn't do jack shit in Avengers

Sauron himself could probably take down the Leviathan. Death Eaters are flying teleporters who can telekinetically wreck bridges, so I give them the win against the Chitauri. Fiendfyre is also going to seriously wreck the Chitauri's shit.

Smaug is a non-factor.

And does Vold get the Elder Wand, because if so, he unleashes this blast on Thanos:

and WTFpwns him.

With or without the Elder Wand, if Thanos didn't do some crazy-impressive shit in Thor 2, I don't see how he wins here.

How is Smaug a non-factor? He's arguably the most powerful member of the Team 2 in terms of raw destructive power.

Anyway, based on implied power, Thanos WTF stomps, but as said above, he really has no feats at this point. When he finally comes to the Avengers movies you know he'll beat Thor and Hulk at the same time before the Avengers ultimately defeat him. But seeing as he has no feats, he gets crucioed.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Jan 10th, 2014 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 03:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Waiting for that special someone to post in this thread. eek!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 04:43 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

At this point T2 wins. After Avengers 3 Thanos will probably win

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 05:28 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Pointless thread.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 06:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

You forgot to add Khan.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:37 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Again I ask: what has Thanos done on screen except turn around and grin from the credits of The Avengers?

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 12th, 2014 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
Again I ask: what has Thanos done on screen except turn around and grin from the credits of The Avengers?

that feat alone stomps everybody in this thread... big grin stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 12th, 2014 at 06:58 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 10:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I was under the assumption that Thanos has only appeared for a few seconds in the credits of The Avengers.

That said, WTF is he going to do with no screen feats?

He comes in here every night whev everyone is sleeping and takes pot shots at there girlfriends mothers and children I ****ing hate this guys so much.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 10:10 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

What did THanos do in Thor 2?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 10:36 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing, this is a bait/ troll thread because this guy hates quan.

look at his anti-quan profile
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=139647

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 10:43 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote