KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Manhattan vs Routh

Manhattan vs Routh
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Manhattan vs Routh

Clash of the Titans!!!!

BFR cannot be used.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 04:47 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

DM.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:00 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Manhattan wins.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:21 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is bullshit, in the other thread about MoS vs Routh everyone screamed Routh was beyond anything and I got railed for saying anything but screaming Rouths name..

Now we have Manhatten who's has crap feats and now he beats Routh.

I don't understand this.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:31 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

lol.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:32 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marwash22
lol.

Marwash defend the House of El!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:33 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Manhattan changes Supes' organs into kryptonite.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:35 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Routh loses lolz

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by Supra
Marwash defend the House of El!!!
i don't know why you thought this would be any different than the other thread. Routh Superman is just as defenseless against Manhattan as the Krptonians from MoS.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:37 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't know why you thought this would be any different than the other thread. Routh Superman is just as defenseless against Manhattan as the Krptonians from MoS.

WELL GODSPEED!!!!!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:38 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Manhattan is one of the most powerful characters in cinematic history. Not even the looney toon-esque characters like the Mask can touch Manhattan.

Only people like God from "Bruce Almighty" can defeat him, but that's really only due to implied omnipotence.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:41 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Manhattan is one of the most powerful characters in cinematic history. Not even the looney toon-esque characters like the Mask can touch Manhattan.

Only people like God from "Bruce Almighty" can defeat him, but that's really only due to implied omnipotence.

Man I argued DM till I was blue in the face about DM vs Thor and they all scream Thor..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:44 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

link to the thread?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:45 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nm, It was DM vs. Thanossmile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 05:48 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Man I argued DM till I was blue in the face about DM vs Thor and they all scream Thor..

That was on the comic book forums, and anyone with a lick of a sense would give comic Thor the edge over Manhattan.

It's like you don't even know the difference between the comic and the movie forums.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 06:43 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Epicurus
That was on the comic book forums, and anyone with a lick of a sense would give comic Thor the edge over Manhattan.

It's like you don't even know the difference between the comic and the movie forums.

I take you on and off ignore because I continuously give you the benefit of the doubt there is a nice guy tucked away somewhere in there..am I wrong and I should just keep you on ignore?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 06:49 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

I take you on and off ignore because I continuously give you the benefit of the doubt there is a nice guy tucked away somewhere in there..am I wrong and I should just keep you on ignore?

Playing peekaboo with someone who has humiliated you time and time again is never wise. smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 06:57 AM
DrDeadpool
Observer

Thor is powerful , no doubt about it .
But the thing about Dr Manhattan he can control the sub-atomic world , that's like everything !!!! Durability of these superheroes depends on their
molecular structure of their body , molecules are hold together by something named Intermolecular forces !!! the strongest of this forces is Dipole-dipole interactions which requires two permanent dipoles in molecules !!!
With enough energy we can separate these molecules . but changing matter itself is a really dangerous work which requires ridiculous amount of energy and will release ridiculous amount of energy !! and we should have knowledge on sub-atomic world !! because electrons are the key to changing matter !! now if there is someone who can do that with using low amount of energy and can handle the energy that will release after the process , he literally can rule the world !!! that's why there is still so many nuclear reactors in powerful countries , however we know its dangerous result : Atomic bomb !!
Now Dr Manhattan can do that , the aim of every country in the world !!!
And he can do other things to !!! he can reverse Entropy !!! if you knew what does that mean you would know that there isn't really much treat to Dr from these heroes !! i wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 06:58 AM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Epicurus
Playing peekaboo with someone who has humiliated you time and time again is never wise. smile

You only humiliated yourself when you resorted talk bad about my family.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 06:58 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

You only humiliated yourself when you resorted talk bad about my family.

Your spontaneous nervous breakdowns across the various forums, ranging from the Movie VS Forum to the Comic VS Forum to the Anime forum, suggest otherwise.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 07:04 AM