KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Silver Samurai runs the gaunlet

Silver Samurai runs the gaunlet
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Samurai runs the gaunlet

Deadpool is piloting Silver Samurai, He knows how to use it and can use his optic blasts and teleport the machine.

1. Thor
2. Ironman
3. Hulk
4. Jean
5. Colossus
6. Namek
7. Faora

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 07:42 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Are we talking Barakapool? He clears everyone.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 08:37 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

His HF plus the Adamantium would make him extremely tough to put down, but if BFR is on most of these people can send him in orbit.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 02:29 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

He clears it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 02:35 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Are we talking Barakapool? He clears everyone.

Yes, damn I thought Thor and Faora and Namek would have given him some trouble.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 07:50 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Psychotron
His HF plus the Adamantium would make him extremely tough to put down, but if BFR is on most of these people can send him in orbit.

He could teleport back right?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 07:50 PM
Psychotron

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. But could he teleport the whole suit?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 08:23 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Supra
Yes, damn I thought Thor and Faora and Namek would have given him some trouble.

Well yeah they would give him quite a bit trouble, Thor with his ranged abilities and the Kryptonians with their speed and the fight will definitely drag on, but in the end I don't know what they can do to put him down. The combination of the adamantium exosuit and his HF makes him nigh invincible.

Plus he has teleportation, which will help him deal with ranged attacks and super speed.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:26 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about against he destroyer?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:37 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Deadpool's HF isn't as good as Logan's because he doesn't have the skeleton. And while he can survive beheading, I'm sure he can't tank complete bodily destruction. Because of that he can be killed in ways Logan wouldn't be able to. Thor's lightning could fry him to ash in the suit for example. Or the Krypto's could zap him with heat vision until he disintegrates.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Deadpool's HF isn't as good as Logan's because he doesn't have the skeleton. And while he can survive beheading, I'm sure he can't tank complete bodily destruction. Because of that he can be killed in ways Logan wouldn't be able to. Thor's lightning could fry him to ash in the suit for example. Or the Krypto's could zap him with heat vision until he disintegrates.

DP didnt have a adamentium skeleton?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:43 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Do we know for sure that his HF isn't as good as logan's? In the comics, DP's HF was extreme, capable of regrowing limbs and all. And I don't recall seeing anything in the movies to show that he had less HF than Wolverine.

Logan's adamantium skeleton doesn't increase his HF, just makes his bones unbreakable. But in this case, DP's lack of adamantium skeleton is offset by the adamantium armor. Plus even if bone is destroyed, HF should be able to re-grow it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:48 PM
KingD19

It isn't as good because he doesn't have the skeleton. That means he doesn't have an indestructible framework to rebuild from. And like I said, even though DP as well as Logan can survive beheading, without the skeleton he can be incinerated by lightning or lazers inside the suit.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2014 09:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

DP in the comics is capable of having his head re-attached or rebuilding it after being completely blown off. We're not sure if movie version has the same HF, but it really won't need to come to that.

I don't think there's any chance of a beheading as long as he's in the suit. There's also little chance of incineration. He can get electrocuted in the suit with the lightning and he can get burnt, but since there's no direct contact (lightning will need to be conducted through the suit) then there's really no chance of incineration.

Plus, the kryptonians mentioned here don't have heat vision. So it's only Thor that has energy attacks that SS needs to worry about. IM has lasers, but I doubt his lasers are strong enough to heat up the adamantium armor fast enough to burn DP inside.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 01:01 AM
NemeBro

You guys are ****ing insane.

He stops dead hard at Thor, who fries Deadpool alive inside the suit with a sustained burst of lightning.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 01:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Movie DP survived having his head cut off in the after credit scene. But what I said and what Neme said happens.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 01:22 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Yeah, he hits DP with lightning, of which there are 2 possible scenarios:

1. DP gets hit by lightning and he teleports away before he sustains heavy damage
or

2. He gets hit by lightning, is unable to get away, and eventually gets fried... in which he will be continuously healing while he's being fried.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 02:38 AM
KingD19

The movie HF's aren't powerful enough to override the amount and intensity of Thor's lightning.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 02:49 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

The movie HF's aren't powerful enough to override the amount and intensity of Thor's lightning.

If it was a direct hit then maybe I'd agree. But it will be conducted through the suit, and we don't really know just how good or bad that HF was. Wolverine was constantly repairing himself while getting shredded by the Phoenix. If DP has anywhere near that kind of HF then getting incinerated by conducted electricity seems unlikely.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 03:06 AM
ares834

Probably clears.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2014 03:10 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote