KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wade Wilson vs Victor Creed

Wade Wilson vs Victor Creed
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Wade Wilson vs Victor Creed

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Wade Wilson: I love this weapon more than any other thing in the whole wide world, and you wanna know why?

Victor Creed: No.

Wade Wilson: It's memorable. Sure it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane. You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend's wedding, they will never, ever forget it.

Victor Creed: That's funny Wade, but I've think you've mistaken me with someone who gives a shit.

Wade Wilson: Granted, it's probably not as intimidating as having a gun, or bone-claws, or the fingernails of a bag-lady...

[Victor draws his claws, Wilson draws his blades]

Wade Wilson: Manicure?

Logan: [to Victor] Easy...

In the original timeline, we do not know how Wade was subdued, or whether Victor took him down fairly in an one on one.

In this alternate timeline, Wade knows Victor has been taking down the other team members, and he quickly figures out Victor will be coming for him. They meet in the same alley way Gambit fought Wolverine.

Wade has his two swords.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 12:16 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I think Wade cuts his head off, sees if that works.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 12:18 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Wade was easily the fastest member of that team. Much faster than even Logan and Creed. He lops off a few body parts rather easily.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 01:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Wasn't it said that Victor captured Wade?
I could be wrong though.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 06:57 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Wade was easily the fastest member of that team. Much faster than even Logan and Creed. He lops off a few body parts rather easily.

Victor was quite agile and fast when he was going after Cyclops.

I think Wade wins the majority, but he'll need to be precise. If Wade doesn't slice Victor critically in the first hit, he'll be done for by a single slash of his claws any where.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 08:17 PM
K-Dog

Anyone who can very easily dodge bullets and slice bullets in half in mid-air to the point of making the 2 halves take down 2 different targets should be almost impossible to take down for Victor I would think.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2014 08:31 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K-Dog
Anyone who can very easily dodge bullets and slice bullets in half in mid-air to the point of making the 2 halves take down 2 different targets should be almost impossible to take down for Victor I would think.

Wade Wilson cannot dodge bullets, lets not take it that far.

It is not impossible for Victor to win, he is extremely agile. He knows Wade is skilled, therefore he may leap at him in a way that may cause him some damage, or maybe even lose a hand, but his momentum will carry him and he can sink his claws into Wade, then its game over. Think Wolverine vs. the spike-throwing guy in X3. Obviously that guy's skill is nothing next to Wade's, but Wolverine's agility is also nothing next to Creed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 07:41 AM
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Creed can take superficial damage while closing for the kill. Wade, while much faster, has to make every attack count before the distance is closed, and he loses his advantage. Alternatively, he could just throw a sword and follow it in for the kill; I hear that always works.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 08:26 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

I might be overestimating Wade and we have to do some interpretation / extrapolation of movie feats to imagine a vs scenario (in my opinion), but if Wade can walk into a room with half a dozen guys shooting machine guns at him and swing his swords around fast enough to deflect all bullets away, then he could swing them fast enough to cut an attacker into thin slices, even if that attacker can move as fast as a bullet. If Victor's body is hard enough to be cut through and it slows the swords down way too much, maybe V can get through, and maybe Victor gets an occasional victor.
Perhaps I am overestimating Wade, as he did not have that much speed when fighting Wolverine and Victor together as Deadpool/Weapon XI.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2014 01:50 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote