KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Mother Russia versus John McClane

Mother Russia versus John McClane
Started by: The Spleen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mother Russia versus John McClane

This one is for the Robtard:

Mother Russia is part of Hans' crew in Die Hard. She is the first person McClane encounters, so he is at full health, as is she. Both are armed with twin Berettas with 4 spare mags each, a combat knife and a machete. McClane has a zippo. McClane meets her in the lobby and the two engage in a fight to the death.

Who wins?

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 02:54 PM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spite/Bait/Stupidest thread in existence.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2014 06:34 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Mother Russia rapes.

I pooped in my pants and I never did change my poopy-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty poopy-pants.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:00 AM
The Spleen is currently offline Click here to Send The Spleen a Private Message Find more posts by The Spleen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

McClane ventilates her cranium, son. You done ****ed up giving the McClane two guns.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fail. Mother Russia has two guns too. And she showed she is quite good with them.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, no. She shot at two cops sitting in a prone car that was about 15-20 feet away and had to empty the clip to kill them both.

McClane's aim > that shit.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:08 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

She was shooting at a moving target through a windshield.

Mother rips off an elevator door and crushes Mac as he empties his clip into it.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:10 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Spleen
She was shooting at a moving target through a windshield.

Mother rips off an elevator door and crushes Mac as he empties his clip into it.

Are you talking about the scene where she takes out the 3 cop cars/cops?

Just watched it; cop started to drive in reverse at a stupidly slow pace and in a straight line while she was close by and she had to empty the clip to kill them both, what is that like 12-15 rounds? LoL, accuracy.

She'll have two bullets in her head before she rips anything off. McClane's the faster and better shot.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:16 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Are you talking about the scene where she takes out the 3 cop cars/cops?

Just watched it; cop started to drive in reverse at a stupidly slow pace and in a straight line while she was close by and she had to empty the clip to kill them both, what is that like 12-15 rounds? LoL, accuracy.

She'll have two bullets in her head before she rips anything off. McClane's the faster and better shot.

She had to shoot the window out THEN the cops. Bullets tend to lose their trajectory after hitting windows, babe. Once the window was out she capped each cop 3-4 times each.

Sure, she'll sit there and just let him shoot her!!! Whee!!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:19 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

She had to shoot the window out THEN the cops. Bullets tend to lose their trajectory after hitting windows, babe. Once the window was out she capped each cop 3-4 times each.

Sure, she'll sit there and just let him shoot her!!! Whee!!!!

Nah, her aim is just sloppy. She's a brawler, not a marksman.

You're the one that said she's going to try and rip off an elevator door. Dooohhh!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:25 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, her aim is just sloppy. She's a brawler, not a marksman.

You're the one that said she's going to try and rip off an elevator door. Dooohhh!
Dont get me wrong, Mac has a better than average chance with guns. If he runs outta ammo he's done for though.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:26 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Dont get me wrong, Mac has a better than average chance with guns. If he runs outta ammo he's done for though.

Arguable.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:27 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arguable.
All right, let's forget guns and discuss h2h/melee.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2014 05:29 AM
The Spleen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you afraid.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:19 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Roberta is backing down.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 05:24 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote