KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Creeper vs Capt. America

The Creeper vs Capt. America
Started by: meep-meep

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

The Creeper vs Capt. America

Searched for this and didn't find it, surprisingly.

1. Starts In the field by the bus in Jeepers Creepers 2.

2. Starts in the bus.

What say you?

Last edited by meep-meep on May 4th, 2014 at 08:49 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:39 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cap can dismember him easily enough with his shield I think.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Cap can only stalemate. Creeper can't really die until his feeding time is up and he hibernates. Cap would have to make sure Creeper doesn't eat anyone to regenerate body parts.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:44 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Well that's easy enough. Chop off Creepers arms and legs and his head. Then wait. Doubtful that people will just be around to eat anyway.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:47 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep

Yeah Cap has the advantage if he keeps his distance and uses his shield. Id be interested in thoughts in an up close encounter. I edited the OP.

What happens if he doesn't have his shield? Could he strictly out muscle him?

Also don't forget Creepers bone ninja stars. Dude was pretty accurate with em.

Last edited by meep-meep on May 4th, 2014 at 08:52 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:48 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Up close is where he'd start dissecting him. He's much faster and strong enough that he won't be completely overwhelmed. But it's doubtful Creeper lands Amy good hits.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:49 PM
meep-meep

I'm not trying to get Cap murdered here but what if you take away his shield?

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:53 PM
KingD19

He gets murdered. Lol.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 08:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

w/shield Cap wins

w/o shield Cap loses

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 5th, 2014 04:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Without shield i think he is still stronger but creeper has the advantage of flying and a very good healing factor so Cap will give him a good fight but eventually loses.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 06:57 AM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Creeper did lift a bus off the ground by the rear axle. And he drug a truck against the pull of its engine.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 07:49 AM
meep-meep

Meh. Even with the shield Creeper could take a few. He usually sizes up his prey and waits to make an advantageous move. The creepy sucker uses tactics. I could see if it was stalking Cap, it could get the drop on him. It keeps its distance and chucks a few bone stars injuring him. Then comes in and cleans up an injured, and slower, cap. But yeah, straight h2h Caps probably got him.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 08:47 AM
KingD19

Cap has highly enhanced perception/senses. I doubt even Creeper could successfully sneak up on him. And he'd hear the shuriken whistling through the air. But I don't think scenario 1 is a hunting sort of thing. They're just fighting. In the 2nd one they're already in the bus.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 09:08 AM
juggerman

Wanna say Creeper but I haven't seen Cap 2 yet. I guess he has some diesel feats to be a match for this thing.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 5th, 2014 03:55 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Pretty diesel, bro.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 07:23 PM
meep-meep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap has highly enhanced perception/senses. I doubt even Creeper could successfully sneak up on him. And he'd hear the shuriken whistling through the air. But I don't think scenario 1 is a hunting sort of thing. They're just fighting. In the 2nd one they're already in the bus.

Yeah. I am deviating from my own OP. I'd have to start a new one to get into that. Also, I haven't seen WS yet either but I keep hearing good stuff.

Question though. In WS does Cap have some decent enhanced senses feats?

Old Post May 5th, 2014 08:17 PM
KingD19

Well he's got the one in the first Cap movie where he pinpoints a treetop sniper that you couldn't even see. And he's got one where he notices several things out of the ordinary in the elevator. Like a guy sweating because he's nervous, unholstering his gun, etc...

Old Post May 5th, 2014 08:41 PM
meep-meep

Cool. Thanks. I cant remember that one from Cap 1. Its been awhile, I'll watch it again.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 09:04 PM