KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis

X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis
Started by: theTANTALIZER

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theTANTALIZER

X-Men: First Class vs Twilight Volturis

Xmen Line up will be

All of the main cast in Xmen including Young Magneto

suddenly entered into a dimension that teleported them in to Twilight Universe. Being lowkey, they heard of the Vampires existence. The decided to go to Italy to pay the Volturi a visit in one big group. Let the confrontation begin.

Who do you favor?

Old Post May 14th, 2014 07:58 PM
theTANTALIZER is currently offline Click here to Send theTANTALIZER a Private Message Find more posts by theTANTALIZER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

X-men

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:04 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

X-men get blitzed hard. Only way I see X-men winning is if Xavier auto kills them in Cerebro, not an option here.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:05 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If it's group v group, Xavier freezes all the vampires in place and the rest of the mutants go to work.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

X-men will win

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:23 PM
WildBantha88 is currently offline Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
If it's group v group, Xavier freezes all the vampires in place and the rest of the mutants go to work.

True, unless Xavier gets killed in the first milisecond of the fight.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:25 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

The speed of thought is faster than the vamp's running speed. And we've seen just how fast his powers worked. In X2 he froze the entirety of the mall in a split second. And he did the same in the Oval Office I believe.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twlight Vamps can run fast, they don't have the time stopping speed like Clark or Immortals or the Flash.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 08:56 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
The speed of thought is faster than the vamp's running speed. And we've seen just how fast his powers worked. In X2 he froze the entirety of the mall in a split second. And he did the same in the Oval Office I believe.

Those were humans unaware of what was going on. The vamps know a fight is going to take place and they are much faster than a human can visually perceive.

You may be right, X may stop them before he gets beheaded, but it would be close. If X did stop them, I bet he'd have a hand near or on his face before anyone froze.

By the way, I hate arguing in favor of Twilight. I like X-Men a lot more.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 09:47 PM
KingD19

Them knowing a fight is happening doesn't increase their resistance to his incredibly powerful telepathy. They just know he's going to use it.

Also, we have people like Colossus, Juggernaut, and Blob who the vamps aren't strong enough to get past who can just guard him if they feel it's an issue. Or just keep Shadowcat with him and phased, or Sunspot put a ring of fire around him, or Blink put up portals, etc...

They can keep Xavier very safe without much trouble.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 09:50 PM
juggerman

The OP gives the X-Men the element of surprise and some prep. I say they stomp hard

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 14th, 2014 09:52 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait is this X-men First class only?

Last edited by Time Immemorial on May 14th, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2014 09:59 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

You know...I'm not quite sure. It says all the main cast in X-Men, but it doesn't specify the movie First Class or DofP.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 10:07 PM
juggerman

The title says First Class

Old Post May 14th, 2014 10:30 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

But the OP just says X-Men.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 10:40 PM
juggerman

True. But I think since he clarified it in the title maybe he assumed we would know

Old Post May 14th, 2014 11:45 PM
KingD19

If it's 1st Class, that's fine as they still have a large number of threats.

Like Shaw, Magneto, Riptide(probably the biggest threat as he can quickly create huge whirlwinds), etc...

But some elaboration would be nice so I know who I'm arguing for.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 11:47 PM
juggerman

First Class wins. They walk up to the hideout and Xavier freezes them before the team even enters the room. Then they pick 'em apart

Old Post May 14th, 2014 11:49 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

As much as I hate to say it, without Xavier, the X Men would be screwed without him and Shaw.

Old Post May 15th, 2014 12:42 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

All depends on Xavier. Without him X-men get destroyed. With him, and the apparent foreknowledge/jump on their opponents his team has, they win. Be interesting to see what would happen if one of Havok's plasma rings hit a vamp. One of them proved powerful enough to overload Darwin.

Old Post May 15th, 2014 09:43 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote