KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Superman (Man of Steel) vs Godzilla (2014)

Superman (Man of Steel) vs Godzilla (2014)
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielgamer

Can Clark beat this version of Godzilla?

Old Post May 18th, 2014 09:32 AM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Don't see why he couldn't. BFR does the trick. Besides, he's ALOT faster.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 10:38 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

How can he BFR him? Godzilla is like 100000 tons...

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:07 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

If the MUTOs could break Godzilla's hide, don't see why Kal would not be able to as well.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:09 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Kal has his work cut out for him. I guess it depends on who is more likely to hurt the other. Godzilla was slow as molases, but he was also huge and very durable. Quite unlike anything Kal ever faced before. However Kal's super speed, flight and size make it almost impossible for Godzilla to actually hit him.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I doubt anything Godzilla could potentially hit Kal with is as powerful as the World Engine

Jack Bauer

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:18 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

When it comes to Superman speed, size and flight matters the most but when it comes to Avengers , none of those matters , they get stomped BUT it doesn't matter they both get stomped superman has no way of putting Godzilla down either !

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:26 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
When it comes to Superman speed, size and flight matters the most but when it comes to Avengers , none of those matters , they get stomped BUT it doesn't matter they both get stomped superman has no way of putting Godzilla down either !
What are you talking about? Why are you bringing the Avengers? Not to mention none of the Avengers have Superman's speed and maneuverability.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Originally posted by Zack Fair
What are you talking about? Why are you bringing the Avengers? Not to mention none of the Avengers have Superman's speed and maneuverability.

That's right, they don't but Iron man and Thor have flight and speed but those features don't even get mentioned in Avengers vs Godzilla thread but for Kal !! That's another story right! I agree that Avengers lose but it's the same for Superman he either lose here or it's a stalemate .

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:39 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't know about the Avengers thread you're talking about, but I think it will have something to do with neither Thor or Iron Man having the necessary strength and durability(Iron Man) or speed(Thor) to pose a real threat to Godzilla. Barring Thor flying through the Ice Giant monster. I don't see that happening to Godzilla.

Either way I'm with you. Kal will most likely stalemate or lose.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:54 PM
God Cloth Seiya

I'm sensing buthurt from someone.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 04:56 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Blind's Godzilla with heat-vision, then turns his own body into a missile. /thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 18th, 2014 05:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

thumb up

Jack Bauer

Old Post May 18th, 2014 05:48 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman wins

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:04 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theTANTALIZER

Godzilla radiates Kal.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:35 PM
theTANTALIZER is currently offline Click here to Send theTANTALIZER a Private Message Find more posts by theTANTALIZER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Couldn't Supes just fly down Godzilla's throat then punch his way out?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 18th, 2014 08:44 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I wonder how many millions would die before Godzilla finally stops the Man of Steel's insane rampage?

Old Post May 19th, 2014 02:07 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

I think atomic breath would seriously hurt supes

Old Post May 19th, 2014 02:09 AM
WildBantha88 is currently offline Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I wonder how many millions would die before Godzilla finally stops the Man of Steel's insane rampage?

laughing out loud

Old Post May 19th, 2014 02:12 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Godzilla wins.

Old Post May 19th, 2014 03:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote