KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Godzilla vs. Smaug

Godzilla vs. Smaug
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Godzilla vs. Smaug

Which creature wins in a fight?

Old Post May 28th, 2014 11:55 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Godzilla has a nice Smaug-wich

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'll give you one guess on who's bigger, and who's tougher, and who's fire is hotter, and who's scarier...and who's green.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well given we know Smaug will get taken out by a giant crossbow bolt it's safe to say Godzilla stomps.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:03 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I'll give you one guess on who's bigger, and who's tougher, and who's fire is hotter, and who's scarier...and who's green.

Is the new Big G green? Every scene he was in was so washed out in grays that I couldn't tell.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He's like a really deep grayish-green. Like he spent too much time at the bottom of the ocean and the algae just got stuck on him.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:12 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Apparently so did San Francisco.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Smaug wins.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:38 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Seriously? How?

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KingD19
Seriously? How?
Attacking him and using superior speed to where Godzilla wouldn't know where to strike next.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 12:58 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Originally posted by quanchi112
Smaug wins.

laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:12 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing
Why is that humorous, Qasim ?

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:15 AM
Flyattractor

Smaug might stand a chance against Zilla but not a chance against any of the actual Big G's.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:16 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Why is that humorous, Qasim ?

why do I even need to explain? Your tactic is pretty clear now. Besides being a bottom boy who wanks characters from your favorite movies, you also have raging butthurt against movies you didn't like. You didn't like MOS, so Superman doesn't win anything. You didn't like Godzilla, so now Godzilla doesn't win.

You are the worst debater EVER. Thank goodness Imp lets you be the KMC clown boi, because this is your last refuge since you've been banned from every other board on the internet.

In other words, your pathetic idiocy is quite humorous.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:23 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Lestov16
why do I even need to explain? Your tactic is pretty clear now. Besides being a bottom boy who wanks characters from your favorite movies, you also have raging butthurt against movies you didn't like. You didn't like MOS, so Superman doesn't win anything. You didn't like Godzilla, so now Godzilla doesn't win.

You are the worst debater EVER. Thank goodness Imp lets you be the KMC clown boi, because this is your last refuge since you've been banned from every other board on the internet.

In other words, your pathetic idiocy is quite humorous.
Godzilla wins and I've sided with him in the pacific rim gauntlet.

He is slow though. Smaug is fast.

I haven't been banned from any part of the board, Qasim. You need to work on your embarrassing body. Its awful and you're young.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:36 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

How the hell is Smaug gonna beat Godzilla?

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:40 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I haven't seen the Godzilla movie yet, but I recall from the trailers that F-22s are being brought down...assuming Godzilla can bring down an F-22 then Smaug will be a laughably easy target.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:46 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How the hell is Smaug gonna beat Godzilla?
Speed. Godzilla also gassed himself and passed out after killing the mutos.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:47 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

He is slow though. Smaug is fast.

The MUTO's fast too and Godzilla tail whipped it out of the air and into a building.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:51 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The MUTO's fast too and Godzilla tail whipped it out of the air and into a building.
No, they aren't. They are bigger and not very mobile. They are awkward. Godzilla got his ass kicked when they both teamed up on him.

Old Post May 29th, 2014 01:59 AM