KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » (Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)

(Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielgamer

(Rematch) The Hulk (MCU) VS Thor (MCU)

With the new feats from Age of Ultron, Thor can dispel all doubts about the winner of this battle. Or the Hulk still holds the advantage over Thor.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:59 AM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Pure H2H fight would go Hulk's way, but Thor takes an all out battle. Hulk has the strength advantage but Thor has more versatility and greater maximum striking power while wielding Mjolnir.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 08:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thor puts Hulk to sleep.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 5th, 2015 09:48 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk wins and Hulk has better striking fts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 5th, 2015 11:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Thor still wins

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 5th, 2015 02:39 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Thor wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 03:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
LMAO.

If Iron Man can put Hulk to sleep then Thor can, and will most definitely have an easier time doing it.

Sorry Hulkster, but Avengers 2 made it clear Thor is the heavy hitter. Goldilocks was everywhere doing everything in this movie.

Last edited by Zack Fair on May 5th, 2015 at 03:53 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2015 03:46 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by carver9

No he doesn't. Thor's most powerful strikes with Mjolnir > Hulk's best striking feats.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:05 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Plus without innocent people around to worry about, Thor can actually cut loose and use his more powerful attacks.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Silent Master
Plus without innocent people around to worry about, Thor can actually cut loose and use his more powerful attacks.
I honestly don't see how one can think Hulk can defeat Thor in an all out fight when Thor has the hammer and can actually use it.

Tornadoes. Powerful strikes that put down leviathans. Joutenheim busters. Flying city busters. Hammer flying incredibly fast and always returning to Thor. Lighting powerful enough to destroy 3 Leviathans. Outputting 1/3th of the onslaught Ultron endured. Tanking the city explosion. Tanking the bifrost explosion. Tanking falling debries when the city first flew. Super speed feats. Shit he even brought Vision to life.

The dude got it all.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:24 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Thor was a beast in the film. He is getting a nice power creep

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:27 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I honestly don't see how one can think Hulk can defeat Thor in an all out fight when Thor has the hammer and can actually use it.

Tornadoes. Powerful strikes that put down leviathans. Joutenheim busters. Flying city busters. Hammer flying incredibly fast and always returning to Thor. Lighting powerful enough to destroy 3 Leviathans. Outputting 1/3th of the onslaught Ultron endured. Tanking the city explosion. Tanking the bifrost explosion. Tanking falling debries when the city first flew. Super speed feats. Shit he even brought Vision to life.

The dude got it all.

It's easy, you just have to ignore Thor's power feats from multiple movies and ignore the context involved in their fight on the Helicarrier. Once you do that, you can just point to sed fight and say "see, the Hulk already won and would win again".

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:33 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Damn I forgot about Thor taking the falling debris when the city lifted. That is easily in the several thousand tons range.

Thor is also supposed to get some ridiculous feats in Ragnarok.

Just need a strength feat without the hammer.

Old Post May 5th, 2015 05:43 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Thor wins. Movie Hulk has been decreed weak sauce by Whedon turning hack in his old age. It took Iron man an unremarkable 5 minutes to knock hulk TFOut. Thor hits harder. I mean Christ, Huk has taken missiles and tank shells, fell from 30,000 feet onto land, but had a tooth knocked out after 2 minutes of fighting Ironman. Thor KOs Hulk.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 12:11 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk wins.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 12:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDeadpool
Observer

Originally posted by Zack Fair

The dude got it all.

We didn't see Thor kill those 3 leviathans , they just got shocked ! Iron man also was in that City explosion and Thor did like 5 percent of bringing Vision to life , most of the work was on Tony , Bruce and Ultron.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 12:37 PM
DrDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send DrDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by DrDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
No he doesn't. Thor's most powerful strikes with Mjolnir > Hulk's best striking feats.

What scene are you talking about for Thor? Also, people need to look at rhe context of the Hulk and Ironman fight and I have as of yet to see Thor display strength on the level of the Hulkbuster armor. Let's be real here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 6th, 2015 01:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Loki: "I have an army!"
Tony: "We have a Hulk."
Loki: ....

Nuff said.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 05:22 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

True, Thor wins.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 05:24 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by DrDeadpool
We didn't see Thor kill those 3 leviathans , they just got shocked ! Iron man also was in that City explosion and Thor did like 5 percent of bringing Vision to life , most of the work was on Tony , Bruce and Ultron.
I think they got owned. The blast was large, and way more powerful than the smash Thor used to put that one down before Hulk decked him. Iron Man was not in the middle of explosion as Thor was. Also...so Tony was there what about it? Doesn't take away from Thor tanking that shit. Where do you get this estimate of Thor only doing 5%? Curious.

Old Post May 6th, 2015 05:56 PM