KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » I. Rex vs V.Rex

I. Rex vs V.Rex
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I. Rex vs V.Rex

Vastatosaurus rex (King Kong)

vs

I.Rex (JW)

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:21 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

V. Rex, easily.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:23 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

How big were the V.Rexes? The I.Rex had some pretty good feats in that movie, and it is more than likely smarter than the V.Rex.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:24 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
V. Rex, easily.

Heresy

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:24 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
How big were the V.Rexes? The I.Rex had some pretty good feats in that movie, and it is more than likely smarter than the V.Rex.

Pretty much the exact same size

http://kingkong.wikia.com/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Indominus_rex

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:25 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Pretty much the exact same size

http://kingkong.wikia.com/wiki/Vastatosaurus_Rex

http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Indominus_rex
If they are roughly the same size I'm to pick the I.Rex just as lethal but much smarter.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:28 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't know, the I-Rex didn't really employ "smart" tactics when fighting the T-Rex, it pretty much just used it's greater bulk to overpower. It's definitely smart/cunning though and if this isn't a face-off but rather a stalk your prey, it has the advantage there.

So we have a custom-made dino based on a T-Rex vs another based on a T-Rex that evolution has refined over 65million years.

Nature Vs Science, not a bad match at all.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Robtard
I don't know, the I-Rex didn't really employ "smart" tactics when fighting the T-Rex, it pretty much just used it's greater bulk to overpower. It's definitely smart/cunning though and if this isn't a face-off but rather a stalk your prey, it has the advantage there.

So we have a custom-made dino based on a T-Rex vs another based on a T-Rex that evolution has refined over 65million years.

Nature Vs Science, not a bad match at all.
That's a fair enough assessment but when things are overall seemingly equal I'll generally side with the one that has any advantages over the other.

If they are the same size I do not think the V.rex has any advantages in that case. While the I.Rex has similar stats, longer reach/claws on it's hands, and has better problem solving skills.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 06:15 PM
DTM

Against a single V Rex, the I Rex wins, solidly. It is literally everything the V Rex is, and alot more.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:15 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Although, in checking their physical stats, I think Ill take that back, as the V Rex is bigger than I thought it was. Still think the longer arms, smarter brain, and additional abilities of the I Rex make it quite close though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:41 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I. Rex easily.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 09:32 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

the Indominus has forearms that can actually be of use and she's smarter as well, as seen in combat with the Ankylosaurus, the ACU and the Raptor skirmish before the T Rex was unleashed, I Rex beats V Rex handily id say

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 01:14 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah the I Rex wins this

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 06:24 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

V Rex is almost twice as big, wont mean shit when the I Rex stomps

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 08:01 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Newjak

If they are the same size I do not think the V.rex has any advantages in that case. While the I.Rex has similar stats, longer reach/claws on it's hands, and has better problem solving skills.

Plus it can camouflage itself.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 10:16 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote