KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Captain America vs. The Thing (FF 2015)

MCU Captain America vs. The Thing (FF 2015)
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Captain America vs. The Thing (FF 2015)

Battle takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 03:21 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Thing is undoubtedly stronger. His durability should be too high up for Cap to harm him as well.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 03:46 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thing is just too strong and too durable. Cap will undoubtedly land multiple hits and dodge Thing's attacks but Cap will get tagged eventually and he'll get clobbered.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 03:48 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don't recall any durability feats of his in the new film tbh, Cap is faster and his shield should do some damage if he attacks from a distancr

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 03:53 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cap

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 04:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
I don't recall any durability feats of his in the new film tbh, Cap is faster and his shield should do some damage if he attacks from a distancr

Sorry I misread the OP. I thought this was the older Ff4 Thing we were talking about. I'll withhold judgement till I can watch the new flick

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 05:20 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Sorry I misread the OP. I thought this was the older Ff4 Thing we were talking about. I'll withhold judgement till I can watch the new flick

Wait for it to hit TV, its not worth paying for.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 05:33 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Cousin told me it was shit, not going to bother watching in the cinema

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 10:38 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Stalemate. Cap can't hurt Thing but Thing can't tag Cap.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2015 03:27 PM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Thing is supposedly nigh-indestructible, according to the viral video thing they released along with the film. But he lacks onscreen durability feats. Best one I can seriously recall is him tanking and smashing through a giant boulder Doom threw at him. He wasn't particularly fast either, so I struggle to see him landing hits on Cap. So going with a stalemate as well.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2015 06:55 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote