KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » MCU Ronan the Accuser vs. MCU Thor

MCU Ronan the Accuser vs. MCU Thor
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

MCU Ronan the Accuser vs. MCU Thor

Round 1: Base versions, Thor gets Mjolnir, Ronan gets his hammer

Round 2: Thor has his charged strike from AOU, and Ronan has his gem at full power

Battle takes place in Siberia

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:12 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

round 1- thor
round 2- i want to say thor but i dont know the feats of a full powered ronan apart from a single blast taking down the nove ships in there net formation.

it is feared that ronan could destroy the planet with the gem so if he has that kind of power then he should win round 2, but due to lack of proven feats and seeing as Ronan isnt a very fast fighter i will go with Thor until proven otherwise

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 06:45 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
round 1- thor
round 2- i want to say thor but i dont know the feats of a full powered ronan apart from a single blast taking down the nove ships in there net formation.

it is feared that ronan could destroy the planet with the gem so if he has that kind of power then he should win round 2, but due to lack of proven feats and seeing as Ronan isnt a very fast fighter i will go with Thor until proven otherwise

This, Thor was holding his own against Malekith but he would have eventually gone down. he loses Round two.

He ragdolls Ronan like Hulk did Loki in Round 1.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 08:55 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Going by feats, Thor wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 09:58 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Thor wins both. Why? Well Round 1 is obvious.

Round 2 is because Thor knows a whole lot about the Infinity Stones. He couldn't do anything about Malekith because he became one with the Aether/Reality Stone, but the Power Stone was imbedded in Ronan's hammer, and his hammer was not indestructible. Thor will probably scrap it out a bit, take advantage of being a better fighter. And when Ronan starts winning, he'll break the hammer and KO him as soon as he goes back to normal.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2015 10:01 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
round 1- thor

Was it at full power in his confrontation with the Guardians? He used it on them and at best it just blasted them back onto the steps.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 12:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

no it wasnt or atleast i doubt so

if an infinity stone such as the tesseract, or the aether has more power then the actual powerstone ronin held then it would be bull to think that was a full powered blast

if fears of planetdestruction can also come out from that stone then i just believe ronan wasnt even trying or did not know how to access the stone like Maliketh did in controlling and being able to use the Aether properly as he actually did

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 04:27 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Pretty sure this has been done before already, and that people mostly agreed that Ronan should win based on implied power, but that Thor wins going by actual feats.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 02:41 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Thor takes both rounds

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote