KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Batfleck vs Captain America

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Dark Knight 1 20.00%
The Super Soldier 4 80.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batfleck vs Captain America
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Batfleck vs Captain America

Shield has sent the greatest super soldier of all timr to go to gotham and locate and capture the Batman.

Lex used his government connections to get the government to chase down the bat after batman intercepted and stole a shipment from lexcorp.

Batman is now viewed by tbe government as a terrorist and threat to national security.

Captain America tracks Batman to an old abandoned area of the city. Batman armored and ready to face the super soldier having left a trail for cap to follow.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 12:07 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Last edited by Silent Master on Apr 13th, 2016 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 12:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cap stomps...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 02:54 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You'd have to give Bruce his Kryptonian Armor for him to win. And even then he still probably wouldn't even get half. In it he's so slow that Cap probably just cracks him in the mouth with the shield. Good luck fighting with a shattered jaw/face.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 03:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelmadness13

Cap takes it easily. He has enough feats in the clip from Jimmy Kimmel Live alone to place him solidly above Batman.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 03:48 PM
marvelmadness13 is currently offline Click here to Send marvelmadness13 a Private Message Find more posts by marvelmadness13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
You'd have to give Bruce his Kryptonian Armor for him to win. And even then he still probably wouldn't even get half. In it he's so slow that Cap probably just cracks him in the mouth with the shield. Good luck fighting with a shattered jaw/face.
he does have his armor, spear and toys. Pretty much the trap he set for superman.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 06:53 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

We know, Cap wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 06:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Way to break the page Op

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 06:55 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Cap stomps.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 13th, 2016 06:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote