KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Slade W/Mirakuru vs. Black Panther

Slade W/Mirakuru vs. Black Panther
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Slade W/Mirakuru vs. Black Panther

*Tchalla is unsuited

h2H only

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 12:21 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Unsuited? Slade wins. T'Challa is faster and more skilled but Slade has way better durability feats. Guy can tank bullets, that's not something T'Challa can claim.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 12:59 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Slade, not sure why you gimped Bp

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 11:56 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

BP goes down

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 06:23 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Slade, not sure why you gimped Bp

Well it's only fair. Without Mirakuru, in a h2h non-suited fight, T'Challa whoops his ass. He was still taking it to Bucky without the Panther suit.

With the suit, even Mirakuru would probably not help much, and Panther is more than fast/skilled enough to take it to Slade in a melee.

Basically you have to gimp Panther for Slade to stand a chance in either scenario.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 06:37 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I would argue that the mirakuru makes him stronger than buck and that hhealing would close the skill gap.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 07:57 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

What feats does Slade have on Mirakuru?

And he can heal, but I doubt he'd heal from Panther shredding his face/throat.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2016 08:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, his foot soldiers were pushing vehicles around, to create roadblocks, during the s2 finale, and he himself was shown to be strong enough to do things like casually snap a rifle in half, and punch a hole in a guy's chest. This clip is from when he just got Mirakuru:

Old Post Dec 24th, 2016 01:22 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote