KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Baleman vs Winter Soldier

Baleman vs Winter Soldier
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Baleman vs Winter Soldier

Batman from TDKR.

VS

Winter Soldier from CA:CW.

According to certain Reddit users. Baleman is more than enough to manhandle multiple Ben Affleck Batman and that TDKR Bane can beat someone who can dent battleship armor with a punch. So I decided to create this thread.

Round 1: Pure H2H.

Round 2: Standard weapons and gears.

The fight takes place in Copacabana.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 05:02 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Bucky beats the living shit out of Batman. Like, insultingly easily.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 05:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

WS wins in a massive stomp.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 05:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

WHY????.... JUST WHY?????

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 07:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

10/10 fair thread

Bucky caves Bruce's skull in

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 07:36 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
WHY????.... JUST WHY?????

According to certain Reddit users. Baleman is more than enough to manhandle multiple Ben Affleck Batman and that TDKR Bane can beat someone who can dent battleship armor with a punch

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi..._to_beat_nolan/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CharacterR...ys_dceu_batman/

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 08:10 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I looked up a couple of the Reddit threads for movie Batman vs Captain America or Winter Soldier and I just have to say, a lot of the Batman fanboys are retards. they make h1 look intelligent.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 08:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Originally posted by Silent Master
I looked up a couple of the Reddit threads for movie Batman vs Captain America or Winter Soldier and I just have to say, a lot of the Batman fanboys are retards. they make h1 look intelligent.

Most Reddit users literally have no idea what they are talking about.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 08:17 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

As per screen feats , etc Black widow can take out Baleman no problem.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 08:37 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I can beat up baleman lol....

folks on reddit are prolly dumb

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 03:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Reddit is f****** retarded a lot of the time, and shouldn't be taken seriously. I don't know why the OP is even indulging this crap. I mean a Reddit user actually thought this was a good idea:

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...amp;sh=2813d304

Anyone with common sense would know not to even make that match.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 01:48 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's not just Reddit, I've been looking at other sites that have threads about Baleman vs either Cap or WS.

Batman fanboys are f'ing retarded.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 04:26 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

I've seen that too on multiple sites and the arguments always are swayed by character popularity, trying to add feats from the comics or implied stats or feats they think Batman should automatically have.

They are never based on what is seen on screen.

Last edited by Inhuman on Jan 20th, 2017 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 08:35 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The only film Batman that could defeat someone like WS are some of the animated and Adam West's.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

No one has ever been as skilled as Westman. He can drunkenly dance in the middle of a room and all the bad guys hurt themselves punching at his pudgy frame.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2017 11:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 02:52 AM
Silent Master

Like I said, Batman fanboys are retards.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 02:59 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by KingD19
No one has ever been as skilled as Westman. He can drunkenly dance in the middle of a room and all the bad guys hurt themselves punching at his pudgy frame.

Not to mention he is the best prep'er. Has something for pretty much any occasion, no matter how bizarre.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2017 03:24 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Inhuman
I've seen that too on multiple sites and the arguments always are swayed by character popularity, trying to add feats from the comics or implied stats or feats they think Batman should automatically have.

They are never based on what is seen on screen.

I read a thread on comicvine where at least one poster was doing such things. I'll give KMC some credit: Baleman, as much as I liked TDK trilogy, rightfully is bottom tier in terms of h2h capability.

This is another fight that Bucky could win after having his metal arm blown off by Iron Man.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 05:39 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Batman wins both

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 1st, 2017 04:13 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote