KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Liquid Ocelot vs Bane

Liquid Ocelot vs Bane
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Liquid Ocelot vs Bane

Liquid Ocelot from MGS4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lO2Zp4nwsFA

VS

Bane from TDKR

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpw0ajm3_5k

I'm taking my cue from here https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...olanverse_bane/

I wants to see how mad and butthurt Dexx and other Nolanverse fans and wankers(like the ones on Reddit) will get here.

The rounds and scenarios are the same as on the thread linked above.

Round 1: Pure H2H.

Round 2: Ocelot, 100 regular PMC soldiers and 2 M1126 ICV and 1 M1128 MGS.

VS

Bane and his army from the end of the movie along with 3 Tumblers.

The fight takes place in Time Square.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2017 06:02 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

bane knocks his skull off

cqc is nothing special. a 11 years old bully would beat snake and ocelot together

soldiers in mgs are fodders no better than a untrained human since they gets easily killed by fraking meryl

banes henchman have the reputation of being highly skilled and much better than seals

people on reddit debunked all that

bane wins with extreme ease

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:08 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
bane knocks his skull off

cqc is nothing special. a 11 years old bully would beat snake and ocelot together

soldiers in mgs are fodders no better than a untrained human since they gets easily killed by fraking meryl

banes henchman have the reputation of being highly skilled and much better than seals

people on reddit debunked all that

bane wins with extreme ease

I'm fairly sure you're not allowed to be on the internet anymore.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

How many times can this same thread be made? We get it Metal Gear Solid characters can beat Nolanverse ones.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:23 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
How many times can this same thread be made? We get it Metal Gear Solid characters can beat Nolanverse ones.

tzeentch debunked that snake and ocelot are extremely shitty fighters and that their hth moves are ridiculously basic and telegraphed

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t537442.html

if they are that good than why the reddit user on the thread posted above here debunked that ocelot cannot beat a fatass taekondo mcdojo instructor called kyle mudafuka rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:33 AM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Bane spinal chords rip fatality FTW.

Jk, Liquid Ocelot beats Bane whilst out-monologuing him with one hand tied behind his back or having his arm freshly chopped off by Grey Fox.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:36 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

tzeentch debunked that snake and ocelot are extremely shitty fighters and that their hth moves are ridiculously basic and telegraphed

if they are that good than why the reddit user on the thread posted above here debunked that ocelot cannot beat a fatass taekondo mcdojo instructor called kyle mudafuka rolling on floor laughing

Wtf is this shit?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:38 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

Wtf is this shit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...olanverse_bane/

reddit debunked that bane would manhandle ocelot and that a fatass mcdojo instructor called kyle would beat his ass. what site did you read stop embarrasing yourself

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:43 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi...olanverse_bane/

reddit debunked that bane would manhandle ocelot and that a fatass mcdojo instructor called kyle would beat his ass. what site did you read stop embarrasing yourself

This is all nonsense. Get out of here and never post again.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:44 AM
Dexx-Planet86

then why tzeentch said that snake and ocelot have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever moron

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:48 AM
NemeBro

then why tzeentch said that snake and ocelot have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever moron
Because Tzeentch is a stupid retard, much like you tbh imo fam.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Go to sleep, it's past your bedtime.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 12:54 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 01:29 AM
Dexx-Planet86

Originally posted by NemeBro

then why tzeentch owned you so hard along with cosmiccomet and bloodrawengine on that thread fuktard no expression

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 04:13 AM
Dexx-Planet86

snake is no better marksman than sam fisher or typical hollywood fodders considering he cannot headshot 4 guys in a second

hes no better marksman than the woman villagers from expendables 2. considering he was unable to tag solidus with a machine gun and resulted to use a greande launcher wich is 5 times faster than machinegun bullets

if you put snake in tkd trilogy or any other hollywood movies he would be no better than a average fodder since he cannot headshot 3 guys in a second like sam fisher. and sam is still a fodder in comparison to guys like james bond, bourne, barney ross, casey ryback, etc

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 04:18 AM
NemeBro

then why tzeentch owned you so hard along with cosmiccomet and bloodrawengine on that thread fuktard no expression
You mean that thread where he apologized like the cowardly little ****boy he is and never responded to my masterful points?

Also, why are you such a raging turbopussy that you use other people's posts from years ago to prove your own argument for you? Are you so unconfident in your own abilities that you're pissing yourself in fear over the idea of debating yourself? Kill yourself lmao. thumb up

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 04:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

You mean that thread where he apologized like the cowardly little ****boy he is and never responded to my masterful points?

Also, why are you such a raging turbopussy that you use other people's posts from years ago to prove your own argument for you? Are you so unconfident in your own abilities that you're pissing yourself in fear over the idea of debating yourself? Kill yourself lmao. thumb up

no he clearly debunked that snake and big pussy have the most basic and telegraphed moves ever. what thread did you read

bane would just punch a hole through ocelots skull just like he decimated that pillar

even carl fredricksen, happy hogan and daniel san is too much for snake and big pussy

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 05:16 AM
Solid47

Feats>>>>>>>stupid fanfic or opinnions from retards.

Ocelot displays better techniques and finesse during the final fight of MGS4 than Baleman and Bane in TDKR.

Bane also lost to a out of shape Baleman with a f***ed up knee and who spend 6 months in prison only doing push ups and sit ups.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 07:14 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

snake is no better marksman than sam fisher or typical hollywood fodders considering he cannot headshot 4 guys in a second

hes no better marksman than the woman villagers from expendables 2. considering he was unable to tag solidus with a machine gun and resulted to use a greande launcher wich is 5 times faster than machinegun bullets

if you put snake in tkd trilogy or any other hollywood movies he would be no better than a average fodder since he cannot headshot 3 guys in a second like sam fisher. and sam is still a fodder in comparison to guys like james bond, bourne, barney ross, casey ryback, etc

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 07:16 AM
Solid47

Dexx thinks he's right because other persons on a different forum said that. So he support the quotes from retards he likes just to downplay characters he doesn't like lol.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2017 07:24 AM