KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » X-24 vs. Winter Soldier

X-24 vs. Winter Soldier
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

X-24 vs. Winter Soldier

Berserk Wolverine clone vs. Bucky

Round 1: H2H only
Round 2: Bucky has the gear he used in Winter Soldier

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2017 07:41 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

WS wins.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 12:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

This is a hard match to call. WS is clearly faster and more skilled than X-24 seeing as X23 was able to blitz X24 for a bit. But X24 showed a good degree of super strength which can probably rival WS's. It also depends on whether WS knows that those claws can cut through his metal arm.

I say WS can probably take a win if he knew what X24 was capable of though it won't be easy, and X24 wins if it was a completely random encounter.

With weapons WS wins. We already know that a few shotgun rounds to the face can KO X24.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 08:06 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

X-24 was put down by a shotgun blast so the second fight for sure goes to WS.

The hand to hand fight is a bit tougher to call. X-24 was much stronger than Logan was ever shown to be. Despite that, he was still slow. I want to say WS KOs him, but an armored truck dropped on him didn't so I don't see WS doing it either. Comparable strength along with a healing factor and claws may actually give X-24 the win in an area Logan has never won before. Kind of surprising lol

EDIT: What Froth said

PWNT

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 08:15 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

X-24 was a bit of a disappointment. He was all brute force and zero skill. If Logan himself hadn't been as gimped as he was, I feel confident that he could have kicked the shit out of X-24 without any assistance.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 08:15 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote