KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Azog vs Gul'dan

Azog vs Gul'dan
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Azog vs Gul'dan

- Opponents face off on an open battlefield.
- They start 20 feet apart.
- Both can fight to the peak of their abilities.
- Both are out to kill.

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 09:38 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gul'dan...fels him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 02:25 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Gul'dan...fels him.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 03:53 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

This is even worse than Azog vs Blackhand.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 03:59 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by FrothByte
This is even worse than Azog vs Blackhand.

Not according to a certain delusional fanboy, who claimed that Azog is the most formidable of any of the Orcs in either the Hobbit/LotR or Warcraft. Strange how he is noticeably absent in this thread, considering his bold claims in the other one.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2017 04:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Azog wins.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 12:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Gul'dan wins.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Gul'dan wins.
Based on ?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Based on feats and common sense. Gul'dan has magical life drain abilities Azog has no answer for. But you have decided that Azog is the latest fictional dick you are going to ride, so you're just going to keep wanking him regardless of the facts.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:40 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Based on feats and common sense. Gul'dan has magical life drain abilities Azog has no answer for. But you have decided that Azog is the latest fictional dick you are going to ride, so you're just going to keep wanking him regardless of the facts.
So you made an intentional bait thread while just complaining you're sick of my opinions in another thread. Based off the Orc code in Warcraft he doesn't implore this right out of the gate. Azog kills him. He displayed far greater skill. He kills Gul'dan.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:46 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you made an intentional bait thread while just complaining you're sick of my opinions in another thread. Based off the Orc code in Warcraft he doesn't implore this right out of the gate. Azog kills him. He displayed far greater skill. He kills Gul'dan.

Nope, I made it to settle the argument of who is the most formidable Orc overall. Azog is the toughest pure Orc shown in the Hobbit/LotR films. Gul'dan is the most powerful Orc seen in Warcraft. Don't really care whether you comment or not. I'm happy to discuss the topic with other people. I just found your initial lack of response amusing, considering your boasting.

Also, read the OP. This isn't a Mak'gora. This is a fight on an open battlefield, where both are fighting to the best of their ability and are out to kill. Gul'dan sucks his life out. The only reason Gul'dan did not implore that from the start against Durotan was because of the rules of Mak'gora. He showed zero problems with using it right off the bat in other situations.

Also, why are you lying? I never said anything about being "sick". Just said listening to you repeat yourself over and over gets old pretty quickly.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 6th, 2017 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 04:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nope, I made it to settle the argument of who is the most formidable Orc overall. Azog is the toughest pure Orc shown in the Hobbit/LotR films. Gul'dan is the most powerful Orc seen in Warcraft. Don't really care whether you comment or not. I'm happy to discuss the topic with other people. I just found your initial lack of response amusing, consider your boasting.

Also, read the OP. This isn't a Mak'gora. This is a fight on an open battlefield, where both are fighting to the best of their ability and are out to kill. Gul'dan sucks his life out. The only reason Gul'dan did not implore that from the start against Durotan was because of the rules of Mak'gora. He showed zero problems with using it right off the bat in other situations.
You made multiple posts and actually begged for my opinion. I happily obliged since your obsession with me goes into hyperdrive.

So you want to script this battle. We see him do so to slaves, prisoners, etc. in the film but the one fight he was in he didn't so so right out of the gate. You can ignore film evidence all you want when this orc is clearly a sorcerer not a pure warrior Orc. He uses the Fel but that won't save him from Azog's mace. It also wasn't immediate and needed two passes at Durotan. Azog for the clear win. He's the best Orc in all of cinema. If you seek to run and flee from this debate as you did the other just go and wet your bed.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:03 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

You made multiple posts and actually begged for my opinion. I happily obliged since your obsession with me goes into hyperdrive.

So you want to script this battle. We see him do so to slaves, prisoners, etc. in the film but the one fight he was in he didn't so so right out of the gate. You can ignore film evidence all you want when this orc is clearly a sorcerer not a pure warrior Orc. He uses the Fel but that won't save him from Azog's mace. It also wasn't immediate and needed two passes at Durotan. Azog for the clear win. He's the best Orc in all of cinema. If you seek to run and flee from this debate as you did the other just go and wet your bed.

More lying from Liarchi112. Post where I made "multiple posts" and "begged" for anything. I only even referenced you once before your dumb ass came into the thread. laughing You really have an over-inflated opinion of your importance on these boards.

Not scripting anything. This is not Mak'gora. Mak'gora rules do not apply here. This is an all out fight, to the best of their ability, as per the OP. You are just ignoring match stips. Also, he was holding his own against Durotan just fine without it. He employed his magic to speed things along, because he was on a schedule. He also only used it mildly to begin with, because he was trying not to get noticed. He only stopped giving a f*** later, and then quickly took Durotan out. You are literally arguing that Gul'dan won't use his magic in a fight where he is free to, when he used it in a fight where he actually wasn't supposed to. Gul'dan kills Azog in an all out battle.

But go ahead, keep ignoring very clearly put match stipulations. All you are doing is proving you are such a big fanboy that you will ignore the actual OP to favour your character.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

More lying from Liarchi112. Post where I made "multiple posts" and "begged" for anything. I only even referenced you once before your dumb ass came into the thread. laughing You really have an over-inflated opinion of your importance on these boards.

Not scripting anything. This is not Mak'gora. Mak'gora rules do not apply here. This is an all out fight, to the best of their ability, as per the OP. You are just ignoring match stips. Also, he was holding his own against Durotan just fine without it. He employed his magic to speed things along, because he was on a schedule. He also only used it mildly to begin with, because he was trying not to get noticed. He only stopped giving a f*** later, and then quickly took Durotan out. You are literally arguing that Gul'dan won't use his magic in a fight where he is free to, when he used it in a fight where he actually wasn't supposed to. Gul'dan kills Azog in an all out battle.

But go ahead, keep ignoring very clearly put match stipulations. All you are doing is proving you are such a big fanboy that you will ignore the actual OP to favour your character.
Your YouTube link and your post utterly sobbing for my involvement. I am here so make this worth it for me.

A one on one fight for the Warcraft orcs automatically reverts into this especially because this isn't a battle between forces but a one on one encounter. He used the Fel and most orcs believed that was cheating. Gul'dan won't use it right away and will be killed in the meantime when he engages him as he did with Durotan initially. And as I said it wasn't one immediate zap and his death but required two multi second spanning drains.

I am arguing based off the tendencies and the code these orcs implore in their films. You want to ignore all the facts it of your obsession with cinemas greatest Orc in Azog. Just deal with the fact he slays Gul'dan.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:38 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Your YouTube link and your post utterly sobbing for my involvement. I am here so make this worth it for me.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

This is priceless. I made that post as a response to the fact that another poster made a pun/joke while giving their opinion on the match. You have become so delusional that you think posts that have nothing to do with you are about you. It's just sad.

A one on one fight for the Warcraft orcs automatically reverts into this especially because this isn't a battle between forces but a one on one encounter. He used the Fel and most orcs believed that was cheating. Gul'dan won't use it right away and will be killed in the meantime when he engages him as he did with Durotan initially. And as I said it wasn't one immediate zap and his death but required two multi second spanning drains.

I am arguing based off the tendencies and the code these orcs implore in their films. You want to ignore all the facts it of your obsession with cinemas greatest Orc in Azog. Just deal with the fact he slays Gul'dan.

So, you base your argument off something that contradicts the actual OP I set up? I very clearly say this is an open battle field. I very clearly say they are fighting to the best of their ability, which for Gul'dan involves using his magic. I have repeatedly made it clear this is not Mak'gora. Also, funny how you accuse me of scripting, and then script how Gul'dan is going to fight. Basically, you are not actually arguing the thread topic, which makes anything you say invalid.

Thanks for the lols though.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 6th, 2017 at 05:52 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:49 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Unless Mok'gara is invoked specifically its not in effect. So Gul'dan will drain him immediately.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Unless Mok'gara is invoked specifically its not in effect. So Gul'dan will drain him immediately.

Exactly. Honour duels don't just happen automatically every time an Orc fights someone one-on-one. It is a formally issued challenge. Not to mention, I already specified in the OP that both fighters are fighting to the best of their ability.

Also, Mak'gora doesn't even solely apply to one-on-one fights. It can be issued in larger groups as well. And Mak'gora requires that each fighter has a "witness". No one else in this thread so, by default, it cannot be Mak'gora.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 6th, 2017 at 06:00 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 05:55 AM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

This is priceless. I made that post as a response to the fact that another poster made a pun/joke while giving their opinion on the match. You have become so delusional that you think posts that have nothing to do with you are about you. It's just sad.

So, you base your argument off something that contradicts the actual OP I set up? I very clearly say this is an open battle field. I very clearly say they are fighting to the best of their ability, which for Gul'dan involves using his magic. I have repeatedly made it clear this is not Mak'gora. Also, funny how you accuse me of scripting, and then script how Gul'dan is going to fight. Basically, you are not actually arguing the thread topic, which makes anything you say invalid.

Thanks for the lols though.
It is an open battlefield but it's one on one. You admitted you created this thread because of my statement Azog is the greatest Orc. You're an idiot. I don't respect someone who lies or gets so emotionally worked up and deludes himself. I've caught you in multiple lies from the film Warcraft.

I am basing this off of Gul'dan using his magic against Durotan. It wasn't immediate and he took two attempts. Azog kills him. He's more skilled and more dangerous than weak Durotan.

Does anyone respect you ??

Rhetorical question.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 06:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Azog kills him first. More skill than Gul'dan.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 06:35 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It is an open battlefield but it's one on one. You admitted you created this thread because of my statement Azog is the greatest Orc. You're an idiot. I don't respect someone who lies or gets so emotionally worked up and deludes himself. I've caught you in multiple lies from the film Warcraft.

I am basing this off of Gul'dan using his magic against Durotan. It wasn't immediate and he took two attempts. Azog kills him. He's more skilled and more dangerous than weak Durotan.

Does anyone respect you ??

Rhetorical question.

Oh the irony of this. You lied about my supposed "multiple" posts of "begging". You lied about how Mak'gora applies to Orc combat. I also never said I made this thread because of what you said. I just mentioned what you said in response to Frothbyte implying this is spite. Azog has better feats than other Orcs. Just because you also acknowledge it doesn't mean other people can't hold that opinion on their own. Like I said, you are so full of yourself you are becoming delusional. So, another lie on your part. Also, you never caught me in "multiple lies". At best, I forgot exactly how Lothar's son lost his weapon. And I never said Blackhand disarmed him in anyways. So, yet another lie and strawman on your part. So, you are the one who has been caught in multiple lies. This is clear to see for everyone. Azog starts 20 feet away, which is plenty of time for Gul'dan to drain him, seeing as he would go for his best attack, as per the OP. Even if Azog closes the distance, he will be significantly weakened, as Durotan was. Gul'dan wins. Cry more.

And LOL at talking about respect. You are a laughing stock here. I don't give a shit whether you respect me or not. I am quite confident that I have far more credibility in the eyes of the other posters here than you do. So, your petty little insults backfired.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2017 06:59 PM