KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Azog vs. Beast

Azog vs. Beast
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Azog vs. Beast

This is Beast from the X-men movies. Unarmed fight. They know nothing about each other but they're bloodlusted and going for the kill because the other guy is uglier than they are.

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2017 07:00 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I'd go with Beast. Faster, more agile, and much stronger. The fact that this is unarmed also plays heavily into Beast's favour. Azog has one functional hand and one claw hand. Beast has two functional hands with claws on both.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 07:21 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

And Beast has had to deal with much faster and hard hitting opponents. I see Azog getting his claw ripped out before he's chucked off a mountain.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 02:49 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'd go with Beast. Faster, more agile, and much stronger. The fact that this is unarmed also plays heavily into Beast's favour. Azog has one functional hand and one claw hand. Beast has two functional hands with claws on both.

Oh shit you've certainly stepped in it now lol.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2017 05:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

I thought you meant the Beast Ork fron 40k for a second.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 04:05 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by playa1258
I thought you meant the Beast Ork fron 40k for a second.

lol That would be a slaughterstomp of epic proportions.

On a side note, have you read The Beast Arises series?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 08:01 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Beast stomps...

Quanchi cries...

KMC cheers...

smile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 11:13 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

lol That would be a slaughterstomp of epic proportions.

On a side note, have you read The Beast Arises series?
Yes I read it. It was pretty good.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 07:06 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by playa1258
Yes I read it. It was pretty good.

I enjoyed it too. I fell off the Horus Heresy series a bit, because it's turned into mostly filler crap to see how much money Black Library can milk out of it, though The Master of Mankind is still sitting on a pile of books I bought but haven't gotten to yet. But I quite liked this series. I felt like no book was wasted. Each of them told a clear part of the tale, and the story wrapped itself up nicely. It also helped that they pretty much came out monthly.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 07:27 PM