KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Battle of the Five Armies (Hobbit film) 7 63.64%
Game of Thrones (season 7) 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Battle of the Five Armies vs. Game of Thrones (season 7)

Composite forces aligned seen in both the extended version of the film vs. the entire season of Game of Thrones.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Dragons + White Walkers = GoT win

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:18 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Dragons + White Walkers = GoT win
You do realize Lotr has a dragon a far superior one as well as superior armies.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Smaug is not in Five Armies. Nor is he a part of any armies. He doesn't count. And the entirety of Westeros + the Dothraki + Second Sons + Dragons + White Walkers is a better army.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:25 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KingD19
Smaug is not in Five Armies. Nor is he a part of any armies. He doesn't count. And the entirety of Westeros + the Dothraki + Second Sons + Dragons + White Walkers is a better army.
He is at the beginning of the film. I said all characters seen in this film or in this season. Words don't have to be so hard to grasp.

Azog and his forces alone would smash through those pitiful zombies. You're also forgetting the other armies, Gandalf, Galadriel, Saruman, but I might let Sauron stay out just because I feel bad for the Night King here. He's something in westeros but in middle earth he'd be someone killed with one swing of Sauron's mace.

Now collect your thoughts and give me your opinion based off all the characters seen in the film vs the season. Every single character not just the ones you want included due to your inherent bias for Westeros.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:30 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So King realized he was wrong and fled the thread as a coward. Live on in shame.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:43 AM
TheLordofMurder

Battle of the Five Armies wins...

But you knew this already Quan...

;,,,;

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:55 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Battle of the Five Armies wins...

But you knew this already Quan...

;,,,;
I believe so but some don't. I don't try to handicap one side as is your m.o. King also disagrees and thinks Westoros hammers them. Night King just got his dragon and have 100,000 in their ranks alone. They can also bolster their ranks with kills. Try to at least attempt to use your mini mind.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 02:59 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by quanchi112
I believe so but some don't. I don't try to handicap one side as is your m.o. King also disagrees and thinks Westoros hammers them. Night King just got his dragon and have 100,000 in their ranks alone. They can also bolster their ranks with kills. Try to at least attempt to use your mini mind.

I think more than you do and my threads are very well balanced...

But that is neither here or there...

Battle of the Five Armies wins and honestly, its not that close...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:03 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No, they are not and you're known for your bias and thread handicapping. You aren't a serious debater but tell me why it's not close. I want to hear your reasoning and please try to type in complete sentences and be coherent. I don't want any Trump rants here.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

KingD, are you fleeing in shame ?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 03:56 PM
TheLordofMurder

No, they are not and you're known for your bias and thread handicapping. You aren't a serious debater but tell me why it's not close. I want to hear your reasoning and please try to type in complete sentences and be coherent. I don't want any Trump rants here.

smile

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:29 PM
quanchi112
Disney

smile
Stick to the topic and keep your Thanos envy to yourself, loser.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 05:30 PM
TheLordofMurder

Stick to the topic and keep your Thanos envy to yourself, loser.

The Reverse Flash wins...

Attachment: eobard thawne.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:12 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The Reverse Flash wins...
Off topic. Stick to the topic you miserable self loathing troll.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:51 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You do realize Lotr has a dragon a far superior one as well as superior armies.

White Walkers spears can bring down any dragon. Its like poison to them.

Besides In that movie there was only one Dragon alive...GOT has 3.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:28 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
White Walkers spears can bring down any dragon. Its like poison to them.

Besides In that movie there was only one Dragon alive...GOT has 3.
Theynhave to hit them first but I have only seen the Night King with the accuracy to do so. Granted he only has one dragon to kill but the Hobbit forces still have the Eagles, elf and dwarf armies, Wizards, Azog, trolls, orcs, etc.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:30 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He is at the beginning of the film. I said all characters seen in this film or in this season. Words don't have to be so hard to grasp.

Azog and his forces alone would smash through those pitiful zombies. You're also forgetting the other armies, Gandalf, Galadriel, Saruman, but I might let Sauron stay out just because I feel bad for the Night King here. He's something in westeros but in middle earth he'd be someone killed with one swing of Sauron's mace.

Now collect your thoughts and give me your opinion based off all the characters seen in the film vs the season. Every single character not just the ones you want included due to your inherent bias for Westeros.

Why would they win?

1. GOT has 3 dragons..Sauron in that movie would have one.

2. Cersei and Tyron are allies here...They are MASTER STRATEGISTS! No middle earth Commander would beat them in the field with them planning the attacks and Jemmy Lannister and Jon Snow leading the offensive.

3. White walkers bring storms and winter...Would Middle Earth warriors fight comfortly in conditions of extreme cold and feet of snow? Hahaha that dwarf army will have to be carried on shoulders if they dont want to drought on snow!!!! Hahahahahahah!

4. The White walkers would rise any dead! Even if the Midddle earthlings manage to kill ALL GOT troops, which would result in Thousands of casualties of th3ir own...they will have to then fight all those they killed cause they will be awoken by the Walkers...

5. GOT has more Tech...Catapults, Scorpions, and most importantly WILDFIRE. Wilfire is placed in pots and when thrown by catapults is like launching modern incendiary bombs....Those Middle Earth armies will get scorched!!!!!

6. GOT got GIANTS. Those Giants can take a LOT OF DAMAGE! And those Mammoths would stomp any army.

7. Dothraki are the best horsemen! I can only see carnage on those poor Middle Earth armies.

8. Bran and the Night King can see visions...these would work like modern Satellites..Bran seeing through trees and ravens to spy on the Enemies Army...Inteligence data for GOT side.

Conclusion....Sauron would most likely make a truce and agree to give some lands to GOT and admit that GOT is a better saga and novel than Lord of the Rings...Else we will likely have a Butchery of Middle Earthlings Haha.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:46 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Quanchi you limitted the thread...Unfair dor LoTR.

Should have made the thread GOT vs Lord of the Rings...Causw B of the 5 armies would get butchered.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He is at the beginning of the film.

He's on his own side, though.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2017 03:48 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote