KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » How badly does the Marvel Cinematic Universe decimate the DC Cinematic Universe?

How badly does the Marvel Cinematic Universe decimate the DC Cinematic Universe?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

How badly does the Marvel cinematic universe decimate the dceu ?

After justice league does anyone believe they stand a chance against big bad marvel ?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

I don't know, but I do know that Odin beat the HELL out of Thanos!

smile

Attachment: quanchi0004ho.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 08:57 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I don't know, but I do know that Odin beat the HELL out of Thanos!

smile
So you concede the topic and once again prove your undeniable obsession with Thanos the greatest comic book character of all time.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Too early still.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:55 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by playa1258
Too early still.

How is it too early?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:57 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Not seen enough from DC yet.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 10:59 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

IOW, as it stands Marvel would win and you can't bring yourself to admit it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Too early still.
So despite all this talk about how powerful kryptonians are you agree dceu can't stand before mighty marvel despite multiple more films released since then. Awwww poor DC. Dormammu solos.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:03 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

For now.

IOW you can't admit Superman is stronger than Thor and Hulk.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:04 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You concede marvel crushes them. Justice league and Steppenwulf won't change anything. It also,looks to be a shitty poor quality film from the trailer. The rumors also make it more laughable with the former director of avengers come in to clean up Snyders mess. Poor DC.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:04 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

For now.

Aimed at Silent Master btw.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:05 PM
Silent Master

For now.

If Marvel would currently win, why can't you just say that?

quanchi112
Disney

For now.

He is stronger than Thor but not Hulk. Thor still beats Superman due to his superior skill as a warrior and his war hammer. Hell, Superman didn't even beat Batman one on one. He stood over his girly chest. Poor farmboy.

playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Silent Master
If Marvel would currently win, why can't you just say that?
I already did. They do win for now.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

They not only win they rape the dceu worse than Batman raped Superman.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:09 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Hulk got beat by Hulkbuster IM. Superman would beat HB IM easily.

Hulks best feat is still the space whale punch which Superman could easily replicate.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:10 PM
Silent Master

Why couldn't you just say that in your first post, instead of crying and whining?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:10 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

No one is crying.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk got beat by Hulkbuster IM. Superman would beat HB IM easily.

Hulks best feat is still the space whale punch which Superman could easily replicate.
No way. Hulk buster would crush Superman. You're also ignoring the context he was coming out of a hex at the end of the fight.

Feats do not win fights. Superman was beaten by a tower and then a human with an inferior suit than Iron Man default let alone the upgrade Hulkbuster.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:15 PM
Silent Master

No one is crying.

You are. would you like me to quote your recent posts, wouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 11:15 PM