KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Smaug vs. Drogon

Smaug vs. Drogon
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Smaug vs. Drogon

Which fantasy dragon is superior ? Who wins ?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Re: Smaug vs. Drogon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which fantasy dragon is superior ? Who wins ?

Current Drogon would lose.

Smaug is bigger for now.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Smaug vaporizes him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by carthage
Smaug vaporizes him

Actually i was thinking more of a physical fight. I doubt dragonfire can harm themselves.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:52 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

smaug is much more intelligent and much larger also; he flash fries all three let alone drogon

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:00 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Smaug stomps.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:05 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by relentless1
smaug is much more intelligent and much larger also; he flash fries all three let alone drogon

I think he can beat drogon. All three...not really.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:15 PM
quanchi112
Disney

So no one says Drogon wins. Smaug for the uncontested win.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 11:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Considering Smaug is both larger and more intelligent with fewer weaknesses than Drogon, I don't see how drogon could win. I'd say it's more even if it were Balaerion, but that;'s neither here nor there.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 11:32 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So no one says Drogon wins. Smaug for the uncontested win.

On a 1 to 1 battle yes.

Is this intel for our battle?

Hahahahaha

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 11:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
On a 1 to 1 battle yes.

Is this intel for our battle?

Hahahahaha
I do agree Lotr has a superior dragon to GoT. This is the only movie/tv film universe comparable to Lotr. Harry Potter is a little different and they have too many wizards so it's more fun to compare these two since magic/sorcery is there it's just not as widespread.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 11:45 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I do agree Lotr has a superior dragon to GoT. This is the only movie/tv film universe comparable to Lotr. Harry Potter is a little different and they have too many wizards so it's more fun to compare these two since magic/sorcery is there it's just not as widespread.

Hmmmm. For now though. Cause give Drogon a couple of years and Smaug would lose.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Hmmmm. For now though. Cause give Drogon a couple of years and Smaug would lose.
I highly doubt it plus we will only have season 8. No more GoT after that save the spinoff which will be in a different era. Maybe we will see Balerion someday.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:32 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I highly doubt it plus we will only have season 8. No more GoT after that save the spinoff which will be in a different era. Maybe we will see Balerion someday.

There is no doubt of that. Balerion can DEFINETLY surpass Smaug in size. Once he does Smaug is on the losing side.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

There is no doubt of that. Balerion can DEFINETLY surpass Smaug in size. Once he does Smaug is on the losing side.
Smaug still has intelligence and we don't know about Balerion since we haven't seen him in action. There have been bigger dragons in Lotr lore but until we see them on the big screen we can't assume.

Smaug would scare the shit out of Westeros IMO.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:10 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Smaug still has intelligence and we don't know about Balerion since we haven't seen him in action. There have been bigger dragons in Lotr lore but until we see them on the big screen we can't assume.

Smaug would scare the shit out of Westeros IMO.

Intelligence isnt of much help in a melee fight.

Smaug would die once Drogon is bigger.

Bigger teeth, bigger mouth, bigger wings, bigger tail, thicker scales.

Smaug would die.

No. Smaug would just be another dragon.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Intelligence isnt of much help in a melee fight.

Smaug would die once Drogon is bigger.

Bigger teeth, bigger mouth, bigger wings, bigger tail, thicker scales.

Smaug would die.

No. Smaug would just be another dragon.
When you can fly and use battle tactics it definitely is an advantage.

Smaug like most Lotr characters are superior to the more realistic of the two universes. More durable, smarter, more dangerous, etc.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 06:58 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

When you can fly and use battle tactics it definitely is an advantage.

Smaug like most Lotr characters are superior to the more realistic of the two universes. More durable, smarter, more dangerous, etc.

There is little tactic you can implement at open airs.

Smaug is smart but he is also proud. Pride would also work as a downfall for him.

Once Drogon is bigger Smaug will only have his intelligenxe to win.

The odds would go on Drogons side.

Drogon would most likely win.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

There is little tactic you can implement at open airs.

Smaug is smart but he is also proud. Pride would also work as a downfall for him.

Once Drogon is bigger Smaug will only have his intelligenxe to win.

The odds would go on Drogons side.

Drogon would most likely win.
Many different angles you can attack or you can retreat to swoop back in for another attack.

Drogon is less durable and hasn't impressed me. Smaug has the superior size as well. He has all the advantages.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:52 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Many different angles you can attack or you can retreat to swoop back in for another attack.

Drogon is less durable and hasn't impressed me. Smaug has the superior size as well. He has all the advantages.

I agreed to that.

We were talking about what would happen when Drogon surpasses him.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 07:53 PM