KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Rank these movie beings by intelligence
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Rank these movie beings by intelligence

Tony Stark
Bruce Banner
Batman
Jor El
Ozymandus
Dr Manhatten
Green Goblin
Dr. Strange
Lex Luthor
Cisco (Flash CW)
Spiderman (smartest version)
The Borg Queen

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:27 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Re: Rank these movie beings by intelligence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Tony Stark
Bruce Banner
Batman
Jor El
Ozymandus
Dr Manhatten
Green Goblin
Dr. Strange
Lex Luthor
Cisco (Flash CW)
The Borg Queen

Damn! This is the movie vs forum, so that means we are talking about mivie intelligence....

Id say.

Tony
Bruce
Batman
Strange
Lex
Goblin
And the others i dont know.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 09:40 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Batman has zero feats to justify being in 3rd place.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2017 10:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

He had lots of money that other people made and just bought a bunch of military shit. Most uneducated hobos could replicate the majority of Batman's "intelligence" feats.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 01:25 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Jor-El
Tony Stark
Bruce Banner
Ozy
Green Goblin
Doctor Manhattan
Spider-man
Lex Luthor
Bruce Wayne

Lex and Bruce really don't have the feats yet.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:16 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They're unlikely to get any major intelligence feats, DC is more about the big over-the-top action scenes, they're not going to waste time showing Batman inventing some piece of technology.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Batman has lots of new gear in the upcoming JL film.

I don't know if he invented it himself or bought it and modified it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:44 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

How is Lex so low? He made Doomsday from Zod's corpse and masterminded Batman and Superman going into all our war.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by playa1258
Batman has lots of new gear in the upcoming JL film.

I don't know if he invented it himself or bought it and modified it.

He uses a lot of military style gadgets, there is absolutely no indication that he invented any of the stuff he uses.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:57 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tony Stark
Bruce Banner
Batman
Jor El
Ozymandus
Dr Manhatten
Green Goblin
Dr. Strange
Lex Luthor
Cisco (Flash CW)
The Borg Queen

Doctor Manhattan
Ozy
Jor El
Stark
Luthor
Bruce
Green goblin

Those are the ones that matter

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 02:59 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Dr Manhattan
Tony Stark
Ozymandias
Cisco (Flash CW)
Batman
Bruce Banner
Lex Luthor
Dr. Strange
Jor El
Green Goblin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 03:07 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Damn forgot to put Manhattan at one.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 03:13 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Joe El was part of a highly advanced Civilization 100,000 year ahead of earth and he was the smartest person on Krypton. Which is why he is above Tony in smarts, but Ozy outsmarted a god which is why he's #2 in my book.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 03:16 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by relentless1
Dr Manhattan
Tony Stark
Ozymandias
Cisco (Flash CW)
Batman
Bruce Banner
Lex Luthor
Dr. Strange
Jor El
Green Goblin

What did Batman do to rank that highly?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 03:19 AM
h1a8

Silent hardly ever participates, he only criticizes arguments made for D.C. characters. He has never criticized Quanchi.

But I agree with him here. Batman shouldn't be so high.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 06:18 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Silent hardly ever participates, he only criticizes arguments made for D.C. characters. He has never criticized Quanchi.

But I agree with him here. Batman shouldn't be so high.

Just like H1, basing all his arguments on emotion rather than fact. Most anyone on this board or herochat can tell you that I have a long history of disagreeing with Quan.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 06:20 AM
h1a8

Tony Stark
Bruce Banner
Batman
Jor El
Ozymandus
Dr Manhatten
Green Goblin
Dr. Strange
Lex Luthor
Cisco (Flash CW)
The Borg Queen

Batman Lex Spider-Man Strange Goblin are last.

Manhattan, Jor El, Ozy, Stark Banner, Cisco, and Borg Queen are tops.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 06:23 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by KingD19
How is Lex so low? He made Doomsday from Zod's corpse and masterminded Batman and Superman going into all our war.
Yeah you got a good point. I would be good in bumping Lex up.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 05:28 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Silent Master
He uses a lot of military style gadgets, there is absolutely no indication that he invented any of the stuff he uses.
That was true for the Nolan version. Jury still out on Batfleck.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 05:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
What did Batman do to rank that highly?

He hired someone else to invent something for him, lol. Or rather he just plunders the shit people at Wayne Tech have already made.

Remember, this guy is so smart it never occurs to him his fusion reactor thing could be used as a weapon until someone else points it out.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 24th, 2017 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2017 06:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote