KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor enters Star Wars Verse

Thor enters Star Wars Verse
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor enters Star Wars Verse

Thor enters the Star Wars verse and starts ****ing up the Republic before the Empire.

Can he be stopped?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:18 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Good one. I don't know really. That's a little ships with a lotta firepower. It would probably take the deathstar blast to actually kill him

Better I put it this way, I think he can be stopped, but no single individual can do so. It would take at least an Armada to do so. But he would have to run around destroying ship by ship. That's gonna be an uphill battle.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:01 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Re: Thor enters Star Wars Verse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Thor enters the Star Wars verse and starts ****ing up the Republic before the Empire.

Can he be stopped?

They'd stop him eventually; it would require a massive coordinated effort however and the Republic would take heavy losses...

But they'd eventually get him...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:08 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Good one. I don't know really. That's a little ships with a lotta firepower. It would probably take the deathstar blast to actually kill him

Better I put it this way, I think he can be stopped, but no single individual can do so. It would take at least an Armada to do so. But he would have to run around destroying ship by ship. That's gonna be an uphill battle.

You think only the death star could take him out? The star destroyers have turvo cannons that can vaporize large astroids.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 03:18 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I'm not sure, it'd be pretty hard to stop him, the big ships have the fire power, but he's too small and fast for, a star destroyer, for example, to hit him.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:36 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Theres nobody in Star Wars thats on Thor level of strength or durability, having said that i don't know if he's got any sort of defence for the Force or a lightsaber. If he doesn't then I could see somebody of Yoda or Palpatines level giving him trouble maybe even getting a win.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:29 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
Theres nobody in Star Wars thats on Thor level of strength or durability, having said that i don't know if he's got any sort of defence for the Force or a lightsaber. If he doesn't then I could see somebody of Yoda or Palpatines level giving him trouble maybe even getting a win.
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 01:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I get the feeling this is one of those threads where I am going to struggle to find a f**k to give... And so will everyone else.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 02:05 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

Well first of all, has he ever shown the ability to travel through space, or survive in space? If not, all they have to do is leave him on a single ship or a single planet. He can conquer whatever he wants there, but if he has no way to get to anyone else, he is stuck in the water.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 05:58 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

His hammer travels through space and he does through the bifrost

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:06 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by K-Dog
Well first of all, has he ever shown the ability to travel through space, or survive in space? If not, all they have to do is leave him on a single ship or a single planet. He can conquer whatever he wants there, but if he has no way to get to anyone else, he is stuck in the water.

Yes. He was picked up in deep space by the Guardians of the Galaxy. And Mjolnir is fast enough to enter orbit in 3 seconds, so I could see him flying around in space if Heimdall isn't available.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 06:42 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

based on?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2017 07:54 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

That's a lot of Thor wanking. The Star Destroyers can definitely kill him.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:17 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Psychotron

Well a city blew up in his face and he was fine. Bitfrost blew up in his face and he was fine.

But the most important thing you're messing up on is that a Star Destroyer Turbolaser has a hard time locking on to skilled pilots in ships as big as the Millenium Falcon. Even the smallest ship is like 10-15 feet long.

Thor is 6'4, maaaaybe 6'6. And he's flying through space, giving off no heat trails or anything like that. He'd be nearly impossible to even see through a targeting setup, much less lock-on to him. So he's essentially an invisible flying toothpick that can punch holes clean through ships and fly fast enough to reach orbit from ground level in 2-3 seconds.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:31 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Problem is we've not seen him flying and fighting through space yet. I'm guessing he will in IW, but we've not seen it yet.

But putting that aside, it will take a lot of fire power to put him down. Though I do wonder how one of Jango's seismic charges would effect him. Shouldn't put him down though given the Bi-Frost and Slovakia explosions.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:18 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Well a city blew up in his face and he was fine. Bitfrost blew up in his face and he was fine.

But the most important thing you're messing up on is that a Star Destroyer Turbolaser has a hard time locking on to skilled pilots in ships as big as the Millenium Falcon. Even the smallest ship is like 10-15 feet long.

Thor is 6'4, maaaaybe 6'6. And he's flying through space, giving off no heat trails or anything like that. He'd be nearly impossible to even see through a targeting setup, much less lock-on to him. So he's essentially an invisible flying toothpick that can punch holes clean through ships and fly fast enough to reach orbit from ground level in 2-3 seconds.

6'3"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:36 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Problem is we've not seen him flying and fighting through space yet. I'm guessing he will in IW, but we've not seen it yet.

But putting that aside, it will take a lot of fire power to put him down. Though I do wonder how one of Jango's seismic charges would effect him. Shouldn't put him down though given the Bi-Frost and Slovakia explosions.

OP has him flying through space. As many Republic ships and installations are in space. Unless he just had Heimdall or his dad teleporting him everywhere.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:44 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by KingD19

thumb up

Large ships have virtually no chance of hitting him with their primary weaponry...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 04:47 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Psychotron

They've got the fire power to stop him, but like others have said, they've never shown the accuracy to hit something as small or fast as a single human sized target flying at super sonic speeds.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:25 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
They've got the fire power to stop him, but like others have said, they've never shown the accuracy to hit something as small or fast as a single human sized target flying at super sonic speeds.

That can punch right through their ship like a space cannonball. Or shoot space lightning. Spaaaace.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 08:04 AM