KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bolg vs Durotan

Bolg vs Durotan
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Gender: Male
Location:

Bolg vs Durotan

With all these orc threads about, thought I'd make one too.
Battle in an open arena, fight to the death.

1. Unarmed combat
2. Combatants have standard weaponry


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:48 AM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Bolg in both.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

Durotan smashes Bolg


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:50 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Durotan smashes Bolg
Based on ?


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?


Bigger, stronger, faster.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:54 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Bigger, stronger, faster.
He isn't stronger and he didn't look that formidable in combat. Bolg however looked amazing in combat. Gul'Dan was working him and the guy primarily relies on the Fel not hand to hand melee.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
He isn't stronger and he didn't look that formidable in combat. Bolg however looked amazing in combat. Gul'Dan was working him and the guy primarily relies on the Fel not hand to hand melee.


Lol. He is obviously faster.

He has a more muscular complexity obviously stronger.

Whaypt has Bolg done?


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:59 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lol. He is obviously faster.

He has a more muscular complexity obviously stronger.

Whaypt has Bolg done?
Beat Tauriel and killed Kili. Who has Durotan beaten now ?


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Beat Tauriel and killed Kili. Who has Durotan beaten now ?


Lol, not fast enough, strong enough, nor big enough to defeat Durotan. As simple as that.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:09 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lol, not fast enough, strong enough, nor big enough to defeat Durotan. As simple as that.
See you avoid my question. He was fast enough to beat Tauriel and Kili. Tauriel is faster than Durotan and more agile. He beat her and another opponent. Now who has Durotan beat ?


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
See you avoid my question. He was fast enough to beat Tauriel and Kili. Tauriel is faster than Durotan and more agile. He beat her and another opponent. Now who has Durotan beat ?




https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyQ8KpQQbwA

Not enough to beat that!


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:14 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pyQ8KpQQbwA

Not enough to beat that!
Tauriel is far faster than him and he beat her and another skilled dwarf. Durotan wasn't quick enough to avoid Gul'Dan who is slower as well. Bolg beats him down. He kept up with Legolas as well. He had him on the ropes.

We see how a powerful Orc did against a quicker foe in Lothar. Lothar dominated him.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tauriel is far faster than him and he beat her and another skilled dwarf. Durotan wasn't quick enough to avoid Gul'Dan who is slower as well. Bolg beats him down. He kept up with Legolas as well. He had him on the ropes.

We see how a powerful Orc did against a quicker foe in Lothar. Lothar dominated him.


Durotan is moving FAR faster thsn what Bolg is depicted! He even dodges and blocks attacks.

Bolg doesnt dodge, he is too slow.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:56 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Durotan is moving FAR faster thsn what Bolg is depicted! He even dodges and blocks attacks.

Bolg doesnt dodge, he is too slow.
Gul'Dan just beats him down without any agility of speed. Bolg beat characters faster than Durotan is. If he was slow he wouldn't beat an elf. Durotan didn't beat anyone fast or near elf speed.

What opponent did Durotan defeat ? You asked me I answered. I asked you and you dodged.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:42 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
The Ultimate Judger

Gender: Male
Location: Everywhere

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gul'Dan just beats him down without any agility of speed. Bolg beat characters faster than Durotan is. If he was slow he wouldn't beat an elf. Durotan didn't beat anyone fast or near elf speed.

What opponent did Durotan defeat ? You asked me I answered. I asked you and you dodged.


Durotan is fasterr and Stronger than Bolg, why does he even have a chance here?
Durotan is as fast as those elves. Warcraft Chsracters are more OP than LoTR.

Durotan was beating Gul Dan, he lost because Gul cheated.


__________________

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Unavoidable

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Durotan is fasterr and Stronger than Bolg, why does he even have a chance here?
Durotan is as fast as those elves. Warcraft Chsracters are more OP than LoTR.

Durotan was beating Gul Dan, he lost because Gul cheated.
You ig for my points and just restate yours. Bolg beat someone faster than him with a partner.

Gul'Dan didn't have the time. He was still beating Durotan though it wasn't a stomp but he was winning.


__________________

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:14 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:17 AM.
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bolg vs Durotan

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.