KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America vs Daredevil

Captain America vs Daredevil
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain America vs DareDevil

Cap has to fight his way through DareDevil as Hydra has recruited him to stop Cap.

Cap loses his shield somehow and Matt Recovers it for the fight to use against Cap unless he loses it during the fight.

With this disadvantage for Cap

Who wins?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:34 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Cap wins.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Cap lost the shield in both Cap TWO and Avengers TWO and he still made DUE like the TRUE red, white, and BLUE hero that he is for me and YOU.

Cap wins here TOO: Electric Boogaloo.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:47 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Case closed, no need more any more stupid threads from Josh.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:58 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Captain wins.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:34 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Case closed, no need more any more stupid threads from Josh.

Lol, you thought i would support Daredevil?

The only stupid thread i see is this one.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:34 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Good fight. DD loses. The shield protects DD and makes the fight last a lot longer.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:56 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Good fight. DD loses. The shield protects DD and makes the fight last a lot longer.

I would think Cap just rips the shield out of DD's hands and then beats him unconscious.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 04:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. Matt can't hold onto the shield since Cap can just yank it out of his hand. If we want to get semantic, OP didn't take Caps gauntlet magnet so he could just summon the shield as soon as the fight starts lol.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 05:02 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Surtur
I would think Cap just rips the shield out of DD's hands and then beats him unconscious.
That's if DD has no fighting skill whatsoever. Cap would be hard press to grab the shield, considering DD's skill level and senses.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 10:59 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, he wouldn't

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Of course he would.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:12 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

h1 your avatar and your signature both suck

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:14 PM
Silent Master

Of course he would.

Going by feats. No, he wouldn't.

You really need to learn the difference between your biased opinions and facts.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:18 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

To him, his opinions are facts.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:19 PM
h1a8

It's not impossible for Cap to grab the shield. It would be fairly difficult (not easy) for him to do so. DD has great evasive and countering abilities.

Also, Cap may not even attempt to grab the shield. Ever consider that?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:54 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has cap ever attempted to grab his shield? Are you serious?

We know you want cap to lose this one but you are acting like moron right now.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:56 AM
Silent Master

It's not impossible for Cap to grab the shield. It would be fairly difficult (not easy) for him to do so. DD has great evasive and countering abilities.

Also, Cap may not even attempt to grab the shield. Ever consider that?

Per Feats, it would be relatively easy for Captain America to retrieve his shield. Not that he would need it as he already wins 10/10.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:58 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's if DD has no fighting skill whatsoever. Cap would be hard press to grab the shield, considering DD's skill level and senses.

Um...no all Cap has to do is grab the shield and take it from him. It's not like DD can ninja flip out of the way of that. The first time he tries to use the shield will most likely be the last time he uses it. The moment he tries to use the shield to hit Cap or defend himself..Cap will just grab it off him. He has no way to physically prevent this, unless he wants to just fling the shield far away from both of them. But then Cap would still just beat him down for that.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Prove that Cap can easily grab the shield.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:05 PM