KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Vision vs Ares

Vision vs Ares
Started by: Nietzschean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Vision vs Ares

Ares tries to convince Vision that humanity is evil and needs to be exterminated. That Ultron was right. Vision listens to Ares words and agrees that humanity can be evil but he cannot condemn the entire species. That he chooses to focus on the good aspect of humanity and the potential of good.

Ares outrage threatens to dismantle Vision and reprogram him.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 09:57 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Vision

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:04 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Vision.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ares loses

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Vision was affected by the electric arrow of Hawkeye and BP was slowed down by the stingers of BW. Based on those two showings Ares should have no problem with his own lightning attacks.

Ares can also transmute metal along with thermokinesis and telekinesis. Abilities Vision can be attacked with.

Ares wiped out the Olympian gods. A more impressive feat than anything done by Vision so far.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 12:02 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And lost to WW. laughing out loud

Vision skull ****s this loser cuck.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by playa1258
Vision was affected by the electric arrow of Hawkeye and BP was slowed down by the stingers of BW. Based on those two showings Ares should have no problem with his own lightning attacks.

Ares can also transmute metal along with thermokinesis and telekinesis. Abilities Vision can be attacked with.

Ares wiped out the Olympian gods. A more impressive feat than anything done by Vision so far.

This is some H1 level bias.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Please. I'm about as biased as Quan.

Get it right.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:39 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Get it right.

Once we account for your bias, that means h1 level is fairly close.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:58 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Get it right.
Based on ?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:59 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Since admitted you won't budge because of your love for Marvel.

You admit your bias.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You admit your bias.
I said I prefer marvel but I always argue objectively unlike yourself. You just admitted you're a fanboy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:10 AM
Senor Cage

Ares.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:11 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zack M
Ares.
Based on ?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:14 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Vision takes this.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:19 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Just so everyone is on the same page. Below is playa stating how biased he thinks Quan is.

You admit your bias.

This is him stating that his own bias is Quan level

Get it right.

Any questions?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:21 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Vision takes this..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by quanchi112
I said I prefer marvel but I always argue objectively unlike yourself. You just admitted you're a fanboy.
So do I. I'm always objective.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:54 AM
Silent Master

So do I. I'm always objective.

You do have a sense of humor, who knew?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:57 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Last I checked I'm not an emotionless robot.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:59 AM