KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Didact (Halo 4) vs Ultron (MCU)

Didact (Halo 4) vs Ultron (MCU)
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Didact (Halo 4) vs Ultron (MCU)

Standard gear and abilities, and the fight is to the death. Starting distance of 20 yards.

1. Mid-movie Ultron
2. Final form Ultron

Who wins each round and why?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 10:22 PM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

The both versions of Ultron lose to the Didact...

The Didact is basically a Force User (with Force Powers being mimicked by his Forerunner technology) who can apparently lock up tech as needed...

The 1st version of Ultron gets straight up destroyed; not enough durability to withstand the Didacts TK...

The 2nd version wont be destroyed, but will probably be hacked by the Didact as he did to the librarians servants...

The Didact wins in both...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 11:00 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The both versions of Ultron lose to the Didact...

The Didact is basically a Force User (with Force Powers being mimicked by his Forerunner technology) who can apparently lock up tech as needed...

The 1st version of Ultron gets straight up destroyed; not enough durability to withstand the Didacts TK...

The 2nd version wont be destroyed, but will probably be hacked by the Didact as he did to the librarians servants...

The Didact wins in both...

Ultron wins.

Vibranium is still strong enough to hold Didact's TK. Not to mention that Ultron has magnetism and superspeeds. He can also Hack into Technology.

I see Ultron Winning.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 02:24 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Ultron wins.

Vibranium is still strong enough to hold Didact's TK. Not to mention that Ultron has magnetism and superspeeds. He can also Hack into Technology.

I see Ultron Winning.

The Didacts technology is 100000 years more advanced than Ultron Tech...

The Didact hacks him at will and he can literally do it with a hand wave from range...

Ultron has zero chance here no matter if he has Vibranium or not...

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Oct 9th, 2017 at 07:17 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 07:15 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Wrong forum

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 07:19 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The Didacts technology is 100000 years more advanced than Ultron Tech...

The Didact hacks him at will and he can literally do it with a hand wave from range...

Ultron has zero chance here no matter if he has Vibranium or not...

Doesn't matter. Ultron is artificial intellingence created from the Mind Gem.

Ultron is basically unhackable. On the other hand, Ultron can hack anything he wishes as long as he can connect to the server/host.

Vibranium means Didact has 90% chance of not being able to harm him.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:12 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Doesn't matter. Ultron is artificial intellingence created from the Mind Gem.

Ultron is basically unhackable. On the other hand, Ultron can hack anything he wishes as long as he can connect to the server/host.

Vibranium means Didact has 90% chance of not being able to harm him.

Lets see your proof that Ultron is unhackable...

The Didacts Forerunner based tech subjugated an entire world; when Ultron has feats on that level, then we can talk...

Until then, Didact feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultron feats...

Forerunner tech is so far beyond Ultron that Ultron might as well be Caveman tech...

The Forerunners have tech that is fully capable of exterminating all Sentient Life in the entire galaxy...

Ultron is practically nothing in comparison...

So unless you have some concrete proof that Ultron is unhackable, the Didact absolutely hacks him with the greatest of ease...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:22 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lets see your proof that Ultron is unhackable...

The Didacts Forerunner based tech subjugated an entire world; when Ultron has feats on that level, then we can talk...

Until then, Didact feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultron feats...

Forerunner tech is so far beyond Ultron that Ultron might as well be Caveman tech...

The Forerunners have tech that is fully capable of exterminating all Sentient Life in the entire galaxy...

Ultron is practically nothing in comparison...

So unless you have some concrete proof that Ultron is unhackable, the Didact absolutely hacks him with the greatest of ease...

Okay.

Assuming we are talking about a videogame, and that all the feats you've mentioned about the Didact are videogame based, i assume i can bring comic evidence right?

I mean, this thread should not even be here. So i assume i could bring Comic evidence.

Can i bring comic evidence?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 08:20 PM
TheLordofMurder

Okay.

Assuming we are talking about a videogame, and that all the feats you've mentioned about the Didact are videogame based, i assume i can bring comic evidence right?

I mean, this thread should not even be here. So i assume i could bring Comic evidence.

Can i bring comic evidence?

Well I thought the OP intended for this to be Videogame Didact vs Movie Ultron...

If its Comicbook Ultron vs Videogame Didact, then things definitely change...

In all honesty, we should probably just drop it as this isn't the right place for this debate...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:24 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well I thought the OP intended for this to be Videogame Didact vs Movie Ultron...

If its Comicbook Ultron vs Videogame Didact, then things definitely change...

In all honesty, we should probably just drop it as this isn't the right place for this debate...

Hmm I agree.

Well we see MCU Ultron hacking Jarvis. Which is some serious feat considering Jarvis to be Artificial Inteligence.

Also remember that MCU Ultron is derived from the Mind Gem, which makes him formidable.

He also hacked into the bank system to pay the Gun Dealer in the movie.

I don't doubt Movie Ultron could give a hell of a fight. Didact still has a chance though.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 09:40 PM