KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Riddick and Priest in Badlands warehouse

Riddick and Priest in Badlands warehouse
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Riddick and Priest in Badlands warehouse

Riddick and Priest separately and together take on the Sunny's opponents in the warehouse. Priest has his Bible and Steel Cross and knives. Riddick has his sword and throwing knives (cliffside fight) from Riddick, the Necromonger knife and Ulaks from COR. Can they clear?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:29 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I think Priest has a very good shot at clearing. Those guys were insanely strong, fast and agile, and had similar wire-fu to Badlands characters.

I see Riddick having a tougher time with it though. Not sure if he could take on 6 guys with blades coming at him from all angles at once, like Sunny does at one point. If he manages to clear, I think he'd end up with a few cuts, scrapes and bruises. Now, if you turned off the lights, Riddick would slaughter.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:32 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

He doesn't have to. He showed that he could keep the distance with throwing knives, and is bloody good at it too

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:36 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

He's good with his knives, but there were probably 40 to 50 guys, and he's going to run out eventually. Like I said, I can see him potentially clearing, but I can't see him doing it as effectively as Sunny or Priest potentially could. Not that that's a bad thing. Both those guys could give MCU Super Soldiers trouble IMO.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:40 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Does Riddick get his Wrath of the Furyan? That energy pulse would take out like half if not more of those guys.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:48 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I assumed this was a weapons fight, as the OP mentioned various blades, but no powers. But yeah, if he can do Wrath of the Furyans, he just needs to get them to bunch up around him and release. Take out a big chunk of the group at once, and leave the rest disorientated.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:53 PM
KingD19

Yeah. In a straight melee/weapons fight though, he has a bit tougher time. However, he's just as brutal and savage as Sunny. And definitely strong enough to toss them around. He clears, but is slightly injured. I still see him just slicing through rows of men leaving them either dead or unable to fight so he can focus on other threats. He's insanely tactical.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:57 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. In a straight melee/weapons fight though, he has a bit tougher time. However, he's just as brutal and savage as Sunny. And definitely strong enough to toss them around. He clears, but is slightly injured. I still see him just slicing through rows of men leaving them either dead or unable to fight so he can focus on other threats. He's insanely tactical.

Yeah, that's basically how I see it. He could clear, but I doubt he could do it without picking up a few bumps and cuts. Priest would murder them though IMO. He's used to hunting much deadlier game than Badlands Nomads.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:01 PM
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that's basically how I see it. He could clear, but I doubt he could do it without picking up a few bumps and cuts. Priest would murder them though IMO. He's used to hunting much deadlier game than Badlands Nomads.

Also Priest can run up stones and do bullet-fu as well as some super insane moves. He'd be dancing on the walls tossing blades at people.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 05:10 PM
HulkIsHulk

I'd say going by the opening of COR, the fight with the monster with the puppy in Riddick and the last stand in the same, I'd say Riddick can do some bouncing around as well

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 08:16 AM