KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor and Wonder Woman swap roles

Thor and Wonder Woman swap roles
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor and Wonder Woman swap roles

Thor takes Wonder Woman's place in her movie starting with her arrival in London. Wonder Woman takes Thor's place in The Dark World just before the Dark Elves attack Asgard. All of the supporting characters assist them in similar fashion to help them achieve their goals. Who has an easier time finishing the other's movie?

Both are equipped with their standard armor and equipment. Assume that necessary knowledge needed to further the plot is granted to each person (like Thor knowing how to read Dr. Maru's notebook or Diana knowing that Loki is the go-to guy for hidden portals). But they don't automatically gain the other's complete knowledge, only that which is necessary to keep the plot the same.

Last edited by FrothByte on Oct 16th, 2017 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 02:30 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'd love to see Ares face when he tries to attack Thor with lightning

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 03:45 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Thor probably gets shot to death.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:12 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm

Except everytime an Asgardian has been shot they've proven to be bulletproof...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:15 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by cdtm

When has a movie Asgardian ever been injured by a bullet?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:24 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Thor clears his alot easier but this is Diana at the beginning of her powers so not a fair match. I think she can clear to but it would be extremely difficult

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:24 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Silent Master
When has a movie Asgardian ever been injured by a bullet?

I don't really remember him being shot, was just assuming he's as vulnerable as comic Thor was proven to be in Black Panther. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:29 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor clears his alot easier but this is Diana at the beginning of her powers so not a fair match. I think she can clear to but it would be extremely difficult

Maybe..

They have different strengths.. Thor is probably stronger, but Diana is definitely faster. Of course, Diana has to be if she's like many versions of her comic book counterpart and not bullet proof..

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:32 AM
Silent Master

I remember that comic, after the shitstorm that followed the writer admitted that he knew nothing about Thor and had just asked Kurt who would be a good Avenger to use and well, everyone knows how much Kurt hates Thor fans.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:56 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Thor clears pretty easily. Unless Diana has plot assistance with Kurse, she get f stomped by him.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:38 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

both clear easily; Malektih and Ares were piss poor fighters

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 06:56 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by relentless1
both clear easily; Malektih and Ares were piss poor fighters

Would you say they both clear just as easily?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:00 AM
Silent Master

Is this noob Wonder Woman, or Wonder Woman from bvs?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:13 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Silent Master
Is this noob Wonder Woman, or Wonder Woman from bvs?

I was planning it to be noob Wonder Woman because we have the most feats on her and it's her movie we're using in the scenario, but I'm curious to know how you'd think it'd go down if it was BvS WW.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:39 AM
Silent Master

It would be interesting because while she has better reaction and skill feats in her solo movie, she has a better sword in bvs and starts out at a much higher level physically.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:58 AM
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Thor saves the world in under an hour. And Beats Ares to death with his hammer.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 10:30 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by FrothByte
Would you say they both clear just as easily?

yes they both clear rather easily

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 11:17 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by relentless1
yes they both clear rather easily

How bout the mid-level boss fights? Do you think Diana clears Kurse easily? How about Thor vs. Ludendorf?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:43 PM
ShadowFyre

Diana doesn't clear any of the boss fights now that I think of it. BVS Diana would tho

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:00 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by FrothByte
How bout the mid-level boss fights? Do you think Diana clears Kurse easily? How about Thor vs. Ludendorf?

Diana doesn't have to beat Kurse because Thor didn't beat Kurse either; he was killed by PIS

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:05 PM