KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Euron Greyjoy vs Grey Worm

Euron Greyjoy vs Grey Worm
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Euron Greyjoy vs Grey Worm

TV show versions. Standard gear, to the death, start 10 yards apart.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 02:41 AM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Euron.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:52 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Wanna say Euron but Grey Worm has the feats while Euron was only seen fighting once

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:08 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
Wanna say Euron but Grey Worm has the feats while Euron was only seen fighting once

I chose Euron because i consider the Sand Snakes better than Greyworm.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:17 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I chose Euron because i consider the Sand Snakes better than Greyworm.

The Sand Snakes never did anything besides stalemate Bronn and One Handed Jaime

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:24 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Greyworm >>> TV Snakes.
As for the fight, probably Worm. I could be swayed thoug.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:25 AM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The Sand Snakes never did anything besides stalemate Bronn and One Handed Jaime

Well seeing Euron fight the 3 of them plus her niece....

I dont think Greyworm could replicate that.

R

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:11 PM
juggerman

Why not? Grey Worm took on dozens of Sons of the Harpy guys. Dozens! 3 basically featless Sand Snakes should not be out of his league

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:14 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Well seeing Euron fight the 3 of them plus her niece....

What? He fought two of them, and IIRC he only fought one of them per time, while the other tried to distract him.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:31 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, it was only 2 Sand Snakes left besides the mom, and she doesn't technically count.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:33 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Ursumeles
What? He fought two of them, and IIRC he only fought one of them per time, while the other tried to distract him.

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, it was only 2 Sand Snakes left besides the mom, and she doesn't technically count.

Still better than any foe Greyworm has faced.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:39 PM
juggerman

Still better than any foe Greyworm has faced.

What did the Sand Snakes do that make you think so highly of them?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:40 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Individually? Yeah.
But fighting a group of SoH (or even better yet, fighting a huge group of soldiers in Yunkai alongside Jorah & Daario without getting injured) > beating a single Sand Snake.

I mean, I can Euron see winning this, but I'm favoring Worm.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:42 PM
juggerman

Euron is possibly my favorite character right now but he just doesn't have the feats to stand up to Grey Worm right now. Trust me, I'm willing to hear arguments in his favor but I just don't see it

Last edited by juggerman on Oct 19th, 2017 at 02:50 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:45 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Euron is possibly my favorite character right now but he just doesn't have the feats to stand up to Grey Worm right now. Trust I'm willing to hear arguments in his favor but I just don't see it
I mean, he was overpowering Yara rather easily, and Yara was cutting through Ironborn with ease, but he mainly won through strenght - and Greyworm is stronger than Yara, and I doubt Euron's aggressive fighting style helps him against Worm.

Honestly, Worm is ****ing impressive lol.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:53 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Greyworm is a soldier not a pro-fighter.

Greyworm has never faced pro fighters like the Sand Snakes.

Euron is stronger and more fierce than Grayworm.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:29 PM
Rebel95

Euron is stronger and more aggressive, but Grey Worm is more skilled, quicker, and (probably) more experienced considering he was trained from a very young age and fighting is all he has known. And you also have to consider the fact that out of all the unsullied, he is the best. These are soldiers who have been trained their whole lives, and made into the perfect soldiers... and he's the best. I'd give him the edge.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:48 PM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Rebel95
Euron is stronger and more aggressive, but Grey Worm is more skilled, quicker, and (probably) more experienced considering he was trained from a very young age and fighting is all he has known. And you also have to consider the fact that out of all the unsullied, he is the best. These are soldiers who have been trained their whole lives, and made into the perfect soldiers... and he's the best. I'd give him the edge.

Agree.

But i still think Euron's big balls makes him win.

That Axe is fearsome. Grayworm might win by a slight edge.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 01:39 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Euron is possibly my favorite character right now but he just doesn't have the feats to stand up to Grey Worm right now. Trust me, I'm willing to hear arguments in his favor but I just don't see it

TV show Euron Greyjoy is the worst character on the series at the moment and it's not even close.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:35 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

Yeah he sucks

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:07 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote